HOW TO MAke your font color and size different?
Let’s learn hOW TO MAke your font color and size different. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by TeX - LaTeX.
There are ten answers to this question.
I am searching for a good combination of font-size, font-family, font-color, background-color, line-width, line-spacing, paragraph-spacing, indentation, tabulation, heading, etc. Which combination of them make the most comfortable to read on either printed version or electronic (pdf) version in a long time interval?
My first thought would be to look at ConTeXt extensive documentation, available on PRAGMA ADE website...
Somehow the color window has been deleted -- only color option is black.
hold down the alt button when you are in inbox
I would like use a certain font size, color, and style, so I change it on each and every e-mail that I create. I am hoping that there is a way to make it hold so that I don't have ...show more
i change mine each time, i am hopeing somebody says 'how' ,
I believe myspace allows html. There is a tag <font> that allows you to specify different attributes...
I really want to know. I've asked all my friends, and they won't tell me. They think its a Joke or something. So how do I?? I know <br> is like a break, but i ...show more
Now would be a lovely time to visit W3Schools and start learning HTML & CSS. It's not something...
I think you can only change the color. When you first enter your email look for search the web. Right...
That's the only way it can be used---changing it every time. Yahoo doesn't allow us to make the changes...
I think if you set it as your default it should help.
yeah Id liek to know how to change the size font and color for bulletin posts on myspace and for my profile on aim, and Id also liek to know how yto make those lil hearts? is it a ...show more
To make hearts, type: & hearts ; (remove the spaces, one word) To change font... Color - <*font...
I use a specific bold font, size and color (my personalizing). How can i make these stay Permanently? So when I compose an email they automatically appear that way ....LIKE ON AOL?
Unfortunately Yahoo! doesn't have the option to save it. You have to set it up each time you compose...
Related Q & A:
- How to make UIImage background color transparent?Best solution by Stack Overflow
- How to make an image have a different color?Best solution by superuser.com
- How to make a font using a png image?Best solution by Super User
- How do you change font color on your gaia signature?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How do I make the font in Gmail back to regular size?Best solution by productforums.google.com
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers