How do I get from Lazzi Express, Piazza Stazione no.1 in Florence to the Main Train Station?
Let’s learn how do I get from Lazzi Express, Piazza Stazione no.1 in Florence to the Main Train Station. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by Yahoo! Answers.
There are ten answers to this question.
they are next door neighbors..literally. takes about 10 sec. to get from the lazzi bus station to the...
How can I get from the Florence, Italy airport to the central train station station in Florence (Santa Maria Novella)? At the airport where do you find buses that will take you there, ...show more
I am travelling from Venice to Rome on 2 August 2012. I bought a non-refundable fare for two people for €39 (I think its called a 'MINI' fare) on the Trenitalia train in 2nd ...show more
Yes, you can and you will then have to buy another ticket to go on to Rome. There's nothing to prevent...
I will be in London next month ( Actually, I am not an UK citizen , I live in Vietnam ) Anw, I will stay in a hotel where is near Victoria Station in London. After searching, I find out that Victoria Station is London Zone 1 [ on the National Train Express...
Ah my twin is at it again above! National Express is a long distance bus operator and also operates...
I would like to know how far it is from the main Glasgow train station (Queen street) to the Holiday Express Inn - Glasgow Riverside? Also what would be the best way to get there and how many pennies will this cost?
As you can see it's not really that far and wouldn't cost a lot in a taxi - you could even walk it....
Not so long. It's about 80 km. First you have to get to the train station: by bus (LAM red , just in...
I need to get to Rosia, a suburb of Siena, so I would take the train from Florence to Siena, I guess. Any tips are welcome. Thanks!
"You might consider the convenience of a taxi which is less than a 10 euros." Stan I think...
It is a 4 hour 45 minute train ride from the Santa Theresa light rail station to the Paseo de San Antonio...
Granted you can't do it these days as most trains have sliding doors you can't open yourself. But to illustrate my point, if you were on the fast Weymouth to Waterloo express ...show more
They will put you in a "bull-pen" cell where large, ill-shaven blokes will do things you don...
Also, do the trains run on holidays?
There is a fast train every hour at 30 minutes past the hour from Milano Centrale arriving at Firenze...
Related Q & A:
- How do i get from Frankfurt Hahn Airport to Frankfurt Main?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How do I get my Avatar to come back on my main Yahoo page?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How do i get my avatar to be my main picture?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How do I get my menu bar back on my main (yahoo) page?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How can I get from Yorkdale station to Canada's Wonderland on Friday?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers