How do I hide the tagged photos of me on Facebook?
Let’s learn how do I hide the tagged photos of me on Facebook. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by ChaCha.
There are ten answers to this question.
You cannot hide your tagged photos on Facebook from Facebook at the site has to be able to access it...
In the past, while I had all photos I'd been tagged in visible only to myself, I believe posts I'd been tagged in still showed up on my wall/timeline. Now, I cannot find a way to differentiate the two; I must either hide all posts I'm tagged in or not...
Then you can pick photos so only you can see them or you pick which friends can see these photos
Hey how do I hide timeline photos aka tagged photos off Facebook, like where it says 507 tagged photos, I dont want people to see..I am on privacy settings page and cant find anything ...show more
if you didnt upload it, you cant "hide" it... the only thing you can do is remove the tag
how do you hide your tagged photos from certain people on facebook.. i know you used to be able to but they change facebook so much and they just changed it and im really confused
you can untag yourself
so i want to hide all of my photos that im tagged in. i dont want to delete them i just want to hide them from other people/friends seeing. the new facebook supose to be easier!!! i ...show more
1.Choose the “Privacy Settings” option in the Account drop-down menu at the top of any Facebook...
I don't know how to hide my tagged photos on the new facebook! someone help!
You can untag ypurself but i dont think you can hide a tag.
Im trying to figure out how to have it so people cant see my tagged photos on facebook? I dont care if they come up on my profile, just dont want them to be able to click on photos and look through everyone. Just cant figure it out....thanks!
By 'photos' there's a little spiky circle that you click on and there are options of making photos private...
One of my friends has done it but I can't work out how.. I dont want to hide anything besides the tagged ones! So my boss doesn't see I wasn't actually sick!
You need to untag yourself
There used to be an option on Facebook that let you hide all of your tagged photos. Now I can't seem to find it. I know there is an option to remove each individual photo from your profile, but i'm wondering if the option to hide all of your tagged photos...
Nope you can change privacy setting for each photo
i was looking at my ex's tagged photos and then i was looking at them on my friends profile, (she is friends with him on facebook too) and certain photos that she could see of him ...show more
your friend must be friends with the person that tagged him in the photos that you cant see, the person...
Related Q & A:
- How To See Private Tagged Photos Of Friends On Facebook?Best solution by popsugar.com
- How do I hide my birthday on Facebook?Best solution by facebook.com
- How do I make my tagged photos on facebook private?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- On Facebook, how do I hide what I "like" and comment on?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How can I hide how many friends I have on facebook?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers