How do you calculate how many orbitals are available in each shell or subshell?
Let’s learn how do you calculate how many orbitals are available in each shell or subshell. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by Yahoo! Answers.
There are ten answers to this question.
I have found answers online for random n=1, 2, ect... but I cannot find anything on exactly HOW this is determined. Thank you in advance!!
Use the four quantum numbers n, l ml, s. Where n is the orbit, l is the momentum number, ml magnetic...
My chemistry topic quantum theory and electron structure of the atom. There are Three quantum numbers, n,l, and m sub l "N " is principle quantum number,it designates the size of the ORBITAL. "L" is the angular momentum quantum number...
A shell is a collection of orbitals of similar energy. Each shell has a number of orbitals equal to...
1. Calculate the Wavelength, in nanometers, of visible light having a frequency of 4.37 x 10^14 s^-1 2. Wat is the total number of orbitals associated with the principal quantum number n=2? 3. What is the maximum number of electrons that can be accommodated...
1. Calculate the Wavelength, in nanometers, of visible light having a frequency of 4.37 x 10^14 s^-...
Here's a few short questions im confused with. plz help 1) Do all of the orbitals in a subshell have the same energy? 2) For a polyelectronic atom, do all of the subshells in a shell have the same energy? 3) An s orbital may be shaped something like...
1. No. Different spin states have different energy levels. 2. Not sure what the reference to "polyelectronic...
Generally there are four quantum numbers which are : n - principal quantum number l - azimuthal / subsidiary...
What is difference between Shell and Subshell?
SHELL-An electron shell, also known as a main energy level, is a group of atomic orbitals with the same...
Show how the s-orbitals in the outer shell of 2 atoms can give rise to a covalent bond. Which type of bond is this?
In each orbital can found only two electrons.. main features are the following: they have opposite ...
My chemistry topic quantum theory and electron structure of the atom. Three quantum numbers, n,l, and m sub l "N " is principle quantum number,it designates the size of the ORBITAL. "L" is the angular momentum quantum number. It describes...
Quantum Mechanics solves the electronic structure of atoms into quantum states. Each state can be defined...
OD of Shell - Thickness = ID of Shell.
After a year, a nova shell is as big as (calculate this) a) the Earth b) the Sun c) the solar system d) the distance to the nearest star e) the Galaxy
Assuming an expansion velocity of 1000 km/s the shell will have a radius of 1,000/300,000 =1/300 lightyear...
Related Q & A:
- How many Harley Davidson dealerships received Superglide FXD35s, and how many are still available?Best solution by en.wikipedia.org
- How can you see how many people blocked you on Myspace?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How do I check how many minutes are left on my phone?Best solution by uk.answers.yahoo.com
- How can I see how many words I've typed?Best solution by libroediting.com
- How can I hide how many friends I have on facebook?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers