How do you put a video on a computer from a MiniDV style camcorder?
Let’s learn how do you put a video on a computer from a MiniDV style camcorder. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by Yahoo! Answers.
There are ten answers to this question.
Your dv camcorder needs a firewire connection (ieee 1394) in order to download video, your PC probably...
I'm looking to get a camcorder, but I want to be able to put it on my computer as well. Is there a way to do this with the minidv or do I need to get a different type of camcorder?
Video Editing Process CAPTURE video stream-mDV Vcam/ IMPORT files from pc folders, EDIT to create muvee...
I have some kind of panasonic camcorder that uses tapes to record. How do I get the video from the tapes onto my computer in a format that I can use to edit the video.
transfer DV mini DV to computer http://www.mp4kits.com/Guides/Other/DV-t...
I am looking at buying a Canon MiniDV format camcorder, but I am not completely sure that I can upload recorded footage to my computer. Could any of you help me with this? Thanks
http://guideforyou.knows.it you can get much information in this website, If you will check anyone blue...
I noticed on the camcorder that it has a JLIP socket near the playback buttons and reading the manual it says that computer interaction is possible through the JLIP but to contact JVC for details. I don't feel like driving across town to a JVC dealer...
Member since: December 16, 2006 Total points: 2,856 (Level 4) Points earned this week: --% Best answer...
I'm trying to copy videos from my camcorder to my computer so i can burn them into DVD's but when i plug in the USB cord from my camcorder to computer all it copies is the "memory card files"... How do i get the videos on "tape" not...
You may use the best software I have seen AVS Video Tools. It can convert to/from all key format, upload...
I have a history project and we had to record something and I have a Canon camcorder, and I have the video on the camera, but I can't get it on my computer. It didnt save to the memory card, is there a way to put it on the memory card without putting...
It would be helpful to know the camcorder model number. If it is a miniDV tape based camcorder, it is...
I have a Canon Elura 65 camcorder
basically, you'll need a firewire cable (usually 4x6pin) to connect the camcorder to the computer and...
I have a panasonic d210 and want to get a video i recorded onto my comp so i can put it on my web page. i think i also need to transfer it to like an mpg or something.. does anyone know how to do this??? thanks
I assume that's a Panasonic VDR-D210? In which case you need to finalise the disk in the camcorder and...
I have been trying to get it to work and i don't know what is wrong. I think i might need some sort of special cable because my computer doesn't recognize it when i plug it in with a USB cord. Please help ASAP i need it for a project
If you have a mini dv (cassette) camcorder…. Your dv camcorder needs a firewire connection (ieee...
Related Q & A:
- How Do I Put A Video From Windows Movie Maker Onto YouTube?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How do I save a video from a CD to a computer?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How do you transfer a video from a video camera to a computer?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How Do You Put A Video From Kodak Easyshare onto your computer?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How do you put a video from a video clip on Windows Movie Maker?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers