How long does it take to become a cardiothoracic surgeon (and more in description) in the UK?
Let’s learn how long does it take to become a cardiothoracic surgeon (and more in description) in the UK. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by Yahoo! Answers.
There are ten answers to this question.
After the 5 years of medical school and the 2 foundation years, how many more years does it take to become 1). A cardiothroracic surgeon 2). A cardiac surgeon 3). A throracic surgeon 4). An obstestrician and gynacologist (OB/GYN or O & G) 5). A general surgeon 6). What type of surgeon requires the least training just out of interest? Thanks:)
3). Thoracic surgery - 5 years of general surgery + 2 additional surgery. 4). An obstestrician and gynacologist...
So there's 5 years of medical school and then 2 foundation years. What would you do during those foundation years? And what is after? Do you need to specialize further? And for how long? thanks:)
IN THE UK.... (why is that so hard for people to understand?!): After F2 you do 2 years of core surgical...
Hi Pangolin! How many years does it take? How much studying? Thanks
*waves hello* If you are smart enough to be a CT surgeon, then you are smart enough to do your own research...
I want to be a Cardiothoracic Surgeon ( heart surgeon), I find this extremely fascinating. I am a 17 year old male and am a senior in high school . I was wondering " Specifically" how many years it will take, what will these years consist of...
First, you go to college. Four years. Next medical school, four more years. (There are a few programs...
It takes roughly 16 years of study to become a Cardiothoracic Surgeon.
A cardiovascular surgeon must complete five years of training in general surgery before starting a two...
Which career paths do you have to take, how many years of college. I heard you can take 2 paths, one path through med school and another path through podiatric med school. If someone can help me and give me description on how becoming a foot and ankle...
In the US to become a surgeon you need to go to Medical school. After HS, plan on 12 years
http://www.nhscareers.nhs.uk/ Well you need to train as a Dr first. That takes on average five years...
I am 15 years old and want to be a paramedic when I am older. What qualifications do I need? Do I need to get certain grades in my GCSE's. I live in Bristol, can you think of anywhere (not necessarily in Bristol)that specialize in paramedics, or even...
The below links are going to help you for sure.It not only gives you the idea about the kinda education...
I really really really want to become a cardiothoracic surgeon when i'm older. I think its the best job in the world. I just wanted to know of anyone who is/was a cardiothoracic surgeon and what its like. I know you have to work your *** off to become...
i would say it would be very stressful!
Related Q & A:
- How long does it take to become a paralegal?Best solution by legal.education
- How long does it take to become a sports scientist?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How long does it take to become a plastic surgeon?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How long does it take to become a Chief executive?Best solution by Quora
- How long does it take to become a doctor in the UK?Best solution by Answerbag.com
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers