How long does it take to get passport in india?
Let’s learn how long does it take to get passport in india. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by Yahoo! Answers.
There are ten answers to this question.
Honestly, it takes very little time if you have the right documents, and do it the proper way. Going...
Max seven days under Tatkal scheme at Rs 3000/-
30 to 45 days and with the fees of Rs1000 and if you want it urgently then fees is RS2500
I live in India and I have by mistakenly damaged my Passport. I am planning to re-apply for a new one. I am not sure how many months will it take to get my new passport.
well it depend sometime it take two weeks but sometimes it takes more than 6 month.
I am from Chennai, India. I have applied for passport(general not tatkal). I have applied through agent. Tomorrow is my date for the passport interview. I want to know how long will it take to get my passport. Only genuine answers please.. If anyone...
hey i m not sure if chennai zone has started the latest format(in this while process is gonna b online...
First they gave me a slip telling me your passport will take 6-8 weeks we waited in that time frame but still no answer. I gave in all info and supporting papers police report, fees, pictures you name it everything... My question is that its been 3 months...
There is just nothing you can do but wait ... Good luck
I am divorced 2 years ago. Now recently i applied indian visa for my daughter 2 take her to india on holiday and she hasn't got visa, but they said i need custody order from the court then they release her passport now to get the custody order from the...
Go to court, file a request for a copy of the custody agreement per divorce.
My police verifation was done 6 days back, i want to know still many days it will take to get passport. And What are the process involved after police vericationis done? I applied in Ludhiana (punjab) India Please help me.
note this is a US site ... not Indian http://passport.gov.in/
I need to travel in a weeks time but the lamination of my passport is coming off. I had an issue at the Finnish embassy when I was applying for my visa and they said (on request) that they can issue the passport at my own risk. They said this because...
not in a day,and i know that for a fact; if your passport is damaged, the likelihood of you traveling...
I am on F1 visa (I-94 duration of status). Embassy website says I have to apply for new passport . I am not sure how long it will take to process. I am visiting India in November (Direct flight USA-Amsterdam-India). Will there be a problem if I want...
Yes there will, since you cannot present a valid passport on arrival to India. Better get it renewed...
Related Q & A:
- How long will it take to get tourist visa in Spain?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- After you take GED how long does it take to get the results back?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How long does it take to get results after a biopsy?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How much is it to get a passport and how long does it take to get it?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How much and how long does it take to get a passport?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers