How long will it take for my sunburn blisters to heal?
Let’s learn how long will it take for my sunburn blisters to heal. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by Yahoo! Answers.
There are ten answers to this question.
I'm a very fair-skinned person and got a lot of sunburn this past Saturday. Most of it is mild or the type that might peel a little, but my left shoulder I MUST have forgotten to ...show more
well i was in a pool and it was outdoors. i have really bad second degree burns right now. the best...
Sunburns usually take from 3 days to 3 weeks to heal, depending on their severity. Repeated sunburn...
Vinegar only works the day you got burned. If you waited too long, aloe vera or cocoa butter usually...
I have a bad sunburn and my face has a bunch of blisers and some on my shoudlers, How long will this take to heal? for each the sun burn. The blisters and the peeling? School starts next tuesday!!! How can I speed up healing process I keep applying aloe...
use after sun lotion. banana boat makes it
I was snowboarding at Mammoth Mountain, CA for a few days and the first day I wasn't wearing sun screen or a balaclava and I got burnt and the day after a few small blisters appeared and now my face is all tight, I have been using calamine lotion and...
If you stay now out of the sun it will be gone in less than a week, believe me..
So, I'm pretty pale, or as some prefer, fair skinned. I'm pretty well a ghastly white. But anyways, about five days before, I got a sunburn, meh, not so bad. Since then,it's healed a lot, but now I'm getting to the point where it's blistering, and it...
You're doing the right thing. The dead skin flaking should be cleared up within a week or so. Just don...
I got a really bad sunburn the other day and now its starting to bubble up and i cant even sleep at night. How long will this take to heal
It depends on how dark a persons skin is to begin with. People with darker skin do get burned but they...
i have a major sunburn shoulders arms back and chest and stomach hands and a tiny on my feet and legs i have been taking cold shower and lotion to help it heal and and some on my nose
Major? is it blistering? Then go see your doctor. Otherwise, 3-6 days, and you should be feeling much...
I just got a sunburn about three days ago. I have been rubbing aloe vera gel on it. It was beginning to peel yesterday, and is still working on it today. About how much longer will it take to be completely healed, and what can I do to speed up that process...
if u put aloe on it everyday you should see improvement in 3 days
I got my sunburn on monday. It's at the "peeling stage" right now. I have my confirmation next sunday. Will it be healed by them?
It depends on how bad you burnt your skin.. but usually it takes 2 to 3 days!
Related Q & A:
- How long will it take my broken foot to completely heal?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How long will it take for this to heal?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How long will it take for my knuckles to heal?Best solution by ChaCha
- How long will it take for my fractured wrist to heal?Best solution by ChaCha
- How long will it take to heal my hamstring?Best solution by ChaCha
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers