How to make my 1996 chavy lumina 4door get good gas mpg and whats the 3.1L mpg for the 1996 chavy lumina?
Let’s learn how to make my 1996 chavy lumina 4door get good gas mpg and whats the 3.1L mpg for the 1996 chavy lumina. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by Yahoo! Answers. If neither of the proposed solutions works for you, please see 3 additional links below.
There are seven answers to this question.
all you can do is keep it well tuned,air and fuel filters changed according to manuals recommendations...
just do a complete tune-up and clean out the throttle body.
i have a 2006 scion tC and im trying to find out what would bee the best performance part to put in my car first, that makes it sound good, is cheap, and gets me better MPG?
Everyone with an import buys 1 cold air intake 2 exhaust 3 headers Those are the first 3 mods. Ebay...
DON'T BUY ANY GAS "MAY 15TH - MAY 18TH". CONSERVE THE GAS YOU HAVE JUST GO TO WORK OR SCHOOL NO JOY RIDING....ITS TIME TO TAKE A STAND AGAINST THIS GAS ISSUE....THESE OIL COMPANIES ARE MAKING BILLIONS OFF OF GAS, AND THE PRICE IS STILL RISING...
Why are so many people so stupid that they don't think we can make a difference by standing together...
I have a 1996 jeep cherokee sport and its great but not so good on the gas front. Does any one know of any mods to get better mpg's Thanks
My 4.0l 1994 cherokee limited got 1:7 kilo/litre. it run on auto trans. I make a simple water injection...
i recently bought a 1996 Chrysler sebring convertible with 106,940 thousand miles on it. it runs very good & shows that the previous owner/s took very good care of it. The only bad thing ive came to realize is that the tranny is acting alittle weird...
The issue you are having may be a low fluid condition or filter problem like a seal leaking or a crack...
It's not suppoed to be this bad. IT'S A 4-CYLINDER. When it was time for me to get a truck, I deliberately made the choice to go for a compact truck and when I found out the GMC Sonoma came in the 4-cylinder and 6-cylinder models, I figured it was a...
Perhaps you need to change your driving habits. And I've never trusted those mpg ratings because alot...
Other sources that may help:
How to make my 1996 chavy lumina 4door get good gas mpg and whats the 3.1L mpg for the 1996 chavy lumina?????
How to make my 1996 chavy lumina 4door get good gas mpg and whats the 3.1L mpg for the 1996 chavy lumina?? ... What are the disadvantages of commuting long distance ...
Why won't this damn car start? ... get on the gas a bit and it ... I have a 1992 Chevy lumina euro 3.1 this car has been a very good car anyway today I go t in the ...
Related Q & A:
- How can I get better gas mileage for my car?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How to make dough that works good for trout?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How to make a good job resume?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How long will it take for me to get good at tumbling?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How to make a good water deck?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers