What are the biggest tires I can put on a 1995 honda accord?
Let’s learn what are the biggest tires I can put on a 1995 honda accord. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by Yahoo! Answers.
There are ten answers to this question.
assuming its stock, not lifted or lowered ,,
you u can ride 20x 7.5 with a 35 offset with no problems with a 225/30/ 20 if lowered or 225/35/20 if...
I recently bought a 1995 Honda Accord EX and when we bought it it never had any problems until I drove to get tires 2 days after I got it. I was pulling out of my alley into the street and it died, we had filled it up with gas before we brought it home...
Sounds like a possible transponder fault. have you tried the spare keys? how long can you drive it for...
My Honda Odessy tires are 225 width, wide, and my accord has 205 width...Would it work?? I like my Odesseys tires and would like them on my accord.
The only way to be really sure is to do a test fit. If there is a Big-O Tire store near you, bring in...
i have an 08 honda honda accord with 16" hubcaps. just wondering if they can be taken off and the same tires can be used on the new rims. also any one know how much that would cost to have rims put on. and any suggestions on a good deal
yes, you can. you will be spending a little bit on getting getting your tires changed over and rebalanced...
I REALLY want an OEM Factory Alarm from the actually honda dealer with the honda remote put on my 1995 Accord EX model but idk if they still do that on older cars...can someone help me out and give me some information...thanks
they should be able to do that.
I want to put winter tires on my 2008 accord but by the time I buy tires, rims and new tpms it's getting expensive. I was thinking of not installing tpms but was told the vsa ...show more
Yes it will still work, the TPMS system is separate from the VSA.
I need new tires and I already have a 195 and it would save me so much more money if I could just go buy another one, but I don't want to do it if it's going to be detrimental ...show more
Sorry Jeremy, I stand corrected. 205/65-15 is indeed your needed size for the V6 option on a LX Coupe...
I HAVE A 1990 HONDA ACCORD WITH INCH RIMS BUT NOT SURE ON THE TIRE SIZE I HAD 225 45 ON THEM BUT IT MAKES MY CAR SCRUBB
you can't get the rubber low enough to not rub..
It has stock on there now( 18" ). I was wondering if I could put something a little bit bigger on there without having any problems? What's the largest size I could probably do or am I there already?
I suggest you can put up to 20 inch without having any problem. More than 20 inch will make you modify...
I have a 2004 Honda Accord with 16" stock rims and tires (205-60-R16). Can I put 16" rims from any 8th generation honda accord (2008-2012) on my 2004 accord? Will mpg and ...show more
All you gotta do to make sure itl work is::: Measure the bolt circle and backspacing on both rims.The...
Related Q & A:
- What websites have photos that I can use for a local advertising campaign?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- What is the best navigation system for a 2005 Honda Accord?Best solution by answers.yahoo.com
- What are some funny things I can put on my website?Best solution by themuse.com
- What is the bolt pattern for a 2003 Honda Accord?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- What is the biggest tire size I can put on my Chevy Colorado?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers