What's the difference between a Game or National Park and a Game or National Reserve?
Let’s learn what's the difference between a Game or National Park and a Game or National Reserve. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by Yahoo! Answers.
There are ten answers to this question.
A National Park is protected by government to preserve the fauna and flora (and sometimes) culture of...
is there a name of a job when you comepletely make the video game yourself? that would be video game creator right?
I think the creator is the person who comes up with the idea for the video game and lays down the foundation...
is the dungeons and dragons board game and the dragons and dungeons heroes xbox game different or are they the same?
I think that you are referring to the Role-playing game as the board game. It is a common to get them...
i know game designer write like the story lines but isint that what a game writer dose i am confused.
A game designer designs the games. The writer, writes about the story of the game I suppose.
Let me in the MY PLAYER MODE, in the game settings you can choose the game type. Just wondering what the difference is between the two.
Simulation is more realistic and is for PRO. NEVER play on default. WAY too easy.
What are their responsibilities and what jobs can they get in and outside the game industry and what are the job market like for these fields in Canada?
Both jobs involve a lot of computer work. The designer speaks computer code as well has other skills...
Which is better? What's the difference?
If you are looking for an expensive luxury safari and don’t want to see dense concentrations of...
game of year edition has add ons , what does that mean, what do they do? extra locations? extra big game? can i play online on both versions, plz tell me the specifications for each ...show more
Fallout 3 has 5 different expansions, these expansions add locations, weapons, armor and much more to...
Whats the name of a strategy game that resembles Age of Empires but is more futuristic? My uncle had a game for PC that I played for a while. It was a strategy game, the game-play was exactly like the one of the Age of Empires series. The difference...
Might be Empire Earth. You should check out http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Empire_Earth and look at the...
So whats the difference
Basically, the designer is the person who decides the look and feel of the game. The developer is the...
Related Q & A:
- What's the difference between a private franchise and a public franchise?Best solution by answers.yahoo.com
- What's the difference between a US version PSP and a Japan version PSP?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- What's the difference between a takedown recurve bow and just a traditional recurve?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- What's the difference between a Grand National and a GNX?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- What's the difference between a syndrome, a disorder, and a disease?Best solution by Quora
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers