What should you expect to pay for a 2001 Ford F-150 long bed pick-up truck with 100,000 miles on it?
Let’s learn what should you expect to pay for a 2001 Ford F-150 long bed pick-up truck with 100,000 miles on it. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by Ask.com old.
There are ten answers to this question.
$3,000 to $4,000
right now, i make $17,000 a year. that's $1,000 a month. i currently have a three year $4,000 loan for an 2001 f150 with 82,000 miles. at this time, the loan is down to $3400. i get paid weekly($250) but my is insurance sky high. it is originally $4...
Not until your insurance goes down and you take responsibility for your dui, speeding and accidents...
I would greatly appriciate some help with this problem. I have already changed the thermostat, I'm trying to locate the heater control valve on this truck, I just can't seem to find It, I've been told that it may be stuck in the cold position or the...
Sounds like the heater core is plugged/restricted. If your cooling system is full, and the temperature...
I like this truck.its a 2001 ford f150 xl,30000 miles on it and has 6 ft bed.i need an 8 ft bed.can it be done and for how much?
You will need to do some measuring. The frame is shorter and chances are the wheel base is also.
Where can I find a great deal online for Tailgate 87-96 Ford F150 F250 F-350 Pickup Truck 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1994
Tailgate 1987-1996 Ford F150 F250 F-350 Pickup Truck by Pershing Auto Body Parts is unavailable Tailgate...
I have a 2001 Ford Focus ZX3 and I want to have a 2.5" Flowmaster Catback Exhaust installed in place of the stock one. I want to know how much I should expect to pay at a car shop. I don't have the exhaust yet, so I would also appreciate any links...
the flowmaster catback offered was the Flowmaster Trubendz Exhaust but i think 2.5 is too big unless...
So I'm saving up some money on the side to purchase a mid to late 70's Ford Truck...Preferably a 1978 or 1979 F-350 Reg Cab long bed (SRW) I have always been a Ford guy and ...show more
It's hard to determine the value of a vehicle without seeing it, but $3000 for a 78 effie is not totally...
One other thing that sometimes works is just resetting the ECU. This can be as simple as pulling the...
The private party value of a 2001 Ford F150 extended cab in good condition with 100,000 miles is $3...
It is a good truck. It depends on how much you want the truck.
Related Q & A:
- What would be the net pay for a salary of £20,000?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- What do you have to pay for a regular office visit?Best solution by healthunsurance.bangordailynews.com
- Should I buy a 2001 Ford Explorer Sport?Best solution by edmunds.com
- What can I expect when I do a computer science major?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How much is a 1970 Ford F-250 worth?Best solution by cars.com
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers