When a strong acid and strong base mix, they may neutralize each other and form compounds called?
Let’s learn when a strong acid and strong base mix, they may neutralize each other and form compounds called. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by Yahoo! Answers.
There are ten answers to this question.
When a strong acid and strong base mix, they may neutralize each other and form compounds called: buffers salts alkalines ATP
A farmer finds out that his farm is full of acid. IF HE WANTS TO NEUTRALIZE THE EFFECT, which should he add? a.) Sulfuric Acid b.) Hydrochloric Acid c.) Sodium Chloride d.) Lime (I don't think it means the fruit, i think it means the alkaline chemical...
Neutralization of the effect seems to say that he only wants the acidified soil/spill taken care of...
b You have 3.25 L of isopropyl alcohol (C3H8O). How many molecules of isopropyl alcohol do you have, given that the density is 0.786 g/cm3? c A box with a length of 4.00 inch, a width of 6.00 inch and a height of 2.00 inch is filled with nitrogen gas...
This may sound strange but I just did the same exact problems a few minutes ago. If I had time, I would...
1._____ _____- a Substance , usually a metal oxide, that forms a base with the addtion of water 2.__________- basic compounds like NaHCO3 (baking soda) and CaCO3 that neutralize HCI (stomach acid 3.________- Condition when blood becomes too basic (alkaline...
3) Acidity. 4) Water 5) metals 1) Hydroxides 2) Calcium Chloride
Can this be the proof? Please read all Thanks Carey Deoxyribose Sugar In DNA the bases are connected to a β-D-2-deoxyribose sugar with a hydrogen atom at the 2′ ("two prime") position. The sugar is a very dynamic part of the DNA...
It's all true. But only in a metaphysical sense.
75 ionic compounds behave somwhat like polar molecules in a solution because they 76 when a strip of litmus paper is dipped into a basic solution the paper turns 77 the acid responciable for the sour taste of viniger is 78 what of the pH of a solution...
76 when a strip of litmus paper is dipped into a basic solution the paper turnsblue 77 the acid responciable...
11. Water can act as both an acid and a base in an ionization reaction to form H+ and OH ions. What is this phenomenon called? (Points : 3) acid dissociation base ...show more
Amphiprotic or amphoteric
Why then, doesn't sodium nitrate nitrate react with hydrochloric acid, or sodium sulfate react with sulfuric acid to reform hydrochlroic acid and sulfuric acid respectively? I know when ethanoic acid reacts with sodium hydroxide, sodium ethanoate is...
Sodium Ethanoate and Hydrochloric Acid NaCH3COO + HCl -> CH3COOH + NaCl Sodium Nitrate and Hydrochloric...
Is it an acid, a base, or an acid and a base? ALSO HCI is an example of an acid or a base? (Or an acid and a base?) Thanks!
HCl is an acid [acids start with an H, and produce H+ ions] Bases end in OH, and produce OH- ions Salts...
For the following, give the type of compound (acid or base). Also, give either the compound's name or the compound's formula, depending on which was not given. 1) H2SO3 2) Zn(OH)2 3) HC2H3O2 4) H2Se 5) LiOH 6) Ru(OH)4 7) magnesium hydroxide 8) hydroiodic...
anything with an OH is a base
Related Q & A:
- Is a strong nucleophile a strong base?Best solution by answers.yahoo.com
- What is a "strong reading" of a text?Best solution by teachmama.com
- Salt of a Strong Base and a Weak Acid. pH of solution?Best solution by ChaCha
- What is the pH at the equivalence point of a titration of a weak base with a strong acid?Best solution by chemguide.co.uk
- Can a wind blow so strong to knock you off your feet?
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers