Where is the oil drain plug located on a 1998 Pontiac Grand Am SE 2.4L?
Let’s learn where is the oil drain plug located on a 1998 Pontiac Grand Am SE 2.4L. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by Yahoo! Answers.
There are ten answers to this question.
its not on the bottom of the oil pan i have looked around that area with no luck so far
Um take a pic of you oil pan and posted it if you can it has to be on the bottom rear of the pan. 1...
Answer On the oil pan.
I went to get my oil changed and Mr.Lube told me they won't touch my car because my previous mechanic put silicone in my oil drain plug. This was done probably because the threads were worn out. What do I do? Do I go to a mechanic and get him to re-apply...
If the threads are worn on the oil pan, the new oil plug will do no good. I suggest you take your Acura...
I have a 1998 Plymouth Breeze and the a/c is leaking water on the passenger floor.I need to know were is the drain tube or drain plug located at so I can see if its clogged up so I can fix the the problem.Everyday I have to go to the car wash and vacuum...
passenger side of the fire wall just below the alternator, should look like a elbow shaped tube
I NEED THE TORQUE SPECS ON THE OIL DRAIN PLUG FOR A 1998 MERCURY MOUNTAINEER V8 MODEL........I DON'T WANT A GUESS BUT THE ACTUALLY SPEC I DON'T WANT OIL LEAKING AS I'M ...show more
if you cannot find the specs tighten it hand tight and run the car and look underneath and see if any...
When I went under to remove the nut out to drain the old oil, I noticed that the screw is round with a 5-sided hole in the middle. My question: is that the nut that needs to be removed to drain the oil? What tool can I use to remove it? Pliers or wrenches...
Sounds like you need a hex wrench. Good luck! Glad you're changing your own oil instead of paying some...
You first must remove the rectangular skid plate underneath the engine. There are four 14mm bolts holding...
Acura oil drain bolt location In the '03 Owner's manual, a rather poor picture shows the oil drain...
looked everywere for it cant find either and think i found plug but wanna make sure
It could be in 3 places. The oil filter can be on top of the engine, behind the engine, or under the...
take the lower radiator shield off under the passenger side below the lower radiator hose should be...
Related Q & A:
- How do you find vacuum leak on a 91 pontiac grand am?Best solution by answers.yahoo.com
- What rims will fit on a 1998 Pontiac Grand Am?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- Where is the crankshaft position sensor located on a 2002 dodge intrepid?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- Where is the fuel filter located on a 2000 pontiac firebird?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How long do 1999 Pontiac Grand Prix SE's last?Best solution by pontiacforum.com
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers