Which state in the U.S. is best for incorporating a non-profit organization?
Let’s learn which state in the U.S. is best for incorporating a non-profit organization. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by Quora.
There are ten answers to this question.
I am looking to register my organization as a nonprofit -- are there any advantages or disadvantages to registering in one state versus another?
This can't tell you where to locate, per se, unless you are exclusively looking to fundraise locally...
An NPOC may be formed by filing a Certificate of Incorporation pursuant to Section 402 of the Not-for...
We have small organization committed to no one needing to die alone. We provide information and support. We have a vision and experience in providing service, but lacking business acumen and skill we do not wish important filings to be missed.
Have you tried contacting the California Franchise Tax Board? They should have the info you seek.
Many states, recently about 40, have fundraising registration requirements; some of those states require...
The Future Farmers of America organization was founded in 1928 and the National FFA Alumni Association...
The NYSIF is a for profit organization.
You will have to check with the state. Non-profits usually have small games of chance licenses to cover...
Our work place is divided in 2 story building. The lower part is for the general labor and the top for the management and some other people that dont know what they do. In order to go ...show more
THIS is why you people always biiiitch about the government controlling everything. You think they really...
Do i need to have a 5013c before I ask for donations from larger corporations and grants funding?
God bless you.
Related Q & A:
- How can I open a non-profit organization in the San Francisco Bay Area?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- What's the first step to become a non-profit organization?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- Is this a good idea for a non-profit organization?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- What is the difference between a non-profit organization and a non-governmental organization?Best solution by maxwell.syr.edu
- What does a non profit organization do to get a grant?Best solution by eHow old
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers