After you take GED how long does it take to get the results back?
Let’s learn after you take GED how long does it take to get the results back. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by Yahoo! Answers.
There are ten answers to this question.
Ged test results
It takes two to six weeks from the day you took your test .I got mine in a little over two weeks.
The state of Indiana states it can take 2-6 weeks to get the results of your GED test exam.
It usually takes 4-6 weeks to get GED results back.
GED results take 4-6 weeks to get to your home if you took the electronic test, and 6-8 weeks if you...
It generally takes 6 to 8 weeks to get the official test scores, which are graded in Atlanta. After...
In the state of Colorado, if you take the GED test in person and not online you can usually receive...
It takes approximately 4 - 6 weeks to receive your GED test results in the mail.
Candidates who pass are given State of Florida High School Diploma and Official GED Transcript available...
Contact your local test center or check your online SAFE account. The State GED office does not provide...
Its so far been nine days.ugh,so anxious..
I think it's up to 2weeks...ask the place you tested at.
Related Q & A:
- How long will it take to get tourist visa in Spain?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How long does it take to get results after a biopsy?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How much is it to get a passport and how long does it take to get it?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How long does it take to get the phone back from insurance?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How long will it take to get the bail money back?Best solution by ChaCha
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers