How do you get the domain & range?
Let’s learn how do you get the domain & range. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by ChaCha.
There are ten answers to this question.
The domain is all the possible x values and the range is all the possible y values.
The domain is the the set of inputs. (x) The range is the set of oututs. (y)
Domain is left to right, range is up and down. Look for gaps in the graph.
To determine the range and domain of the function, we plug in some values for x and calculate y.
Yes, you can make a table of values using 0,1,2, etc. and graph the resulting points. It is what people...
Hi, I've started a website that specializes in providing homework help. You can simply post your question...
My teacher has never used the terms vertex none of those things i have found my equation y= (x-3)^2 and i solved it simultaneously to get x^2+6-x Now how do i find the domain and range from this? Can you actually find the domain and range from a formula...
y = (x - 3)² y = (x - 3)(x - 3) y = x² - 3x - 3x + 9 y = x² - 6x + 9 [or you could use...
thanks if you can hellp me and if you can explain that would be great
Domain: x > -4 by solving x+4 > 0 Range: all real number for any log function.
Get y to the left of the equation and x to the right. That will give you both the slope and y intercept...
Related Q & A:
- How Do You Buy A Domain Name Outright?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How can we protect a domain name and trademark internationally?Best solution by Quora
- How do I get a domain name?Best solution by wikihow.com
- Where to get a domain name?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How can I get a free domain?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers