Can I quit a part-time job while collecting unemployment?
Let’s find an answer to "Can I quit a part-time job while collecting unemployment?". The most accurate or helpful solution is served by Yahoo! Answers.
There are ten answers to this question.
i'll try to keep this as short as possible, but i'm sure i'll fail... PLEEEASE help anyway! i worked at a job for 6 years. it was a two-level place -- a college bar upstairs and a family restaurant/older-crowd bar downstairs. i started as a bouncer and was promoted to manager of the upstairs within two years. i was also capable of handling downstairs as well, and sometimes both at once by myself. it was very haphazardly run, and i often considered leaving for a more structured environment b/c of...
the state never gives advice over the phone, they will only explain the law they will not comment on...
I got a part time job as a server at a restaurant (full time was not offered). I am collecting unemployment in maryland. I have worked at this restaurant for 3 weeks and on 8 ...show more
If you do you may well loose all of your UI.
Hey there you can earn money by sitting at own home and earn and very easy way to earn money and in...
was working for a contractor for fedex and my route got sold to another contractor and didnt get a job offer from the other contractor, filed unemployment a month ago, took a couple weeks to get approved and another week to make the debit card and recieved...
Do you have written proof that you were terminated (laid off)? If so, send it to the unemployment office...
I have been working 20 hours a week at a design firm and collecting partial unemployment. I would like to quit this job as they have screwed me out of several commission payments and the job has not turned into what I was told it would be. I have been...
you can call but im not to sure about being eligable I suggest resolving any payments your company may...
Some states allow your quitting under those circumstances to be justified reason to collect at least...
There are too many variables in your question for a definitive answer. Your state, work history for...
I was collecting unemployment and when it ran out i found a parttime job working at cvs. two weeks ago i quit the job cause it wasn't paying well. then a week later unemployment sent me a letter saying i can get extended unemployment benifits... so do...
just lie, get the money, then move to canada for the sweet 2000.00
I currently am collecting unemployment from a previous job. I started a new job this week but I hate it. I am thinking about quitting. It's not for me. Will this stop me from getting unemployment from my previous job?
No , you'll be ok
Related Q & A:
- Where can I find a part-time job in southern Ohio?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How can I become a part time academic whilst already in a career?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- Where can I find a part time job for summer?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How do I write a resume for a part-time job?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- Can I get a part-time job at a liquor store?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers