Can I use a phone card from my cell phone internationally?
Let’s find an answer to "Can I use a phone card from my cell phone internationally?". The most accurate or helpful solution is served by traveltips.usatoday.com.
There are ten answers to this question.
How to Use Cell Phones Abroad. Travel ... How Do I Call Internationally Using My AT&T Cell Phone? ... international calling, rent an international cell phone or ...
Yes, a cell phone user can use a phone card to dial internationally. But you will also be using up your...
Yes, you can do that for that phone ... Good luck!
Put your micro SD card into a memory card adapter and you can save music on the card.
Hey guys, so my dad has a at&t mifi and inside it has a regular sim card it uses to contact the cell towers. My question is, if I take that sim card out and put it in a cell phone, could I use it as a data only cell phone? Just surf the web from...
It is just an ordinary sim card - if it's got credit on it, or you're on a pay monthly plan, you'll...
I'm through walmart's prepaid service called Straight Talk. I have been with them for a few months now, and I have noticed that if you buy a 30 dollar calling card for 1000 texts and 30 MB of data, they don't keep track of the texts and internet usage...
I have a sprint/nextle Motorola phone that is push to talk and I have a sim card kind of thing in my phone. Sprint phones are really expensive unless you sign on another contract and whatever other BS they pull. Can I put my sprint/nextle card in another...
The short answer is yes you can put your sprint sim card into another phone that accepts sim cards....
Unfortunately, AT&T will not activate other SIM card for you other than a 3G SIM card, so even if...
The calling card will be used using my cell phone and not a land phone. Is this possible without wasting my daytime minutes? Or is it better to use a land phone when calling someone with a calling card?
Just use SKYPE if is "almost free" to no only USA but many other countries.
I need to call overseas and I only have a cell phone. I would like to use a calling card. Thank you
Yes, but there is an even easier way to take and receive calls overseas. You can call for pennies per...
Related Q & A:
- How can I use a button to retrieve a phone 'number' from contacts?Best solution by Stack Overflow
- Can I use a stored value Visa gift card/debit card to subscribe to Yahoo Personals?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How can I search for a person's personal cell phone number?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How can I plug a regular phone into my cell phone?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How can I use a prepaid credit card?Best solution by ehow.com
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers