Can a mediocre programmer find a job?
Let’s find an answer to "Can a mediocre programmer find a job?". The most accurate or helpful solution is served by Programmers.
There are ten answers to this question.
Interested in knowing from the more experienced ones if someone can find a job as a programmer without even a highschool degree. Consider the said person to be an average programmer. Would someone even consider giving him/her a chance on an interview ? The languages of interest would be python/php/java/c# Please answer for your region/city/country only. No "go back to school" answers please.
Your biggest difficulty is going to be getting through the HR filter. If you can do that, experience...
I Am 47 learning Actionscript 3. Will probably be a mediocre Flex/AS3 programmer. Will I still be able to find contracts & jobs? Thx.
90% of programmers are mediocre - the other 10% do 90% of the work. If your prospective employer isn...
Here are some suggestions. a) Apply for the Green card Lottery in the US. Lately, the US seems to encourage...
I've been looking for a job as a C# programmer. It's hard to find one because most of them requires at least 2 years of experience, and I don't have any experience at all. Can anybody ...show more
Set yourself up as a provider on www.elance.com or www.getafreelancer.com. Bid on the easier jobs to...
Every job I've ever had has been programming. I'd like to get better at selling. So I'd like to try a job in sales. How do I go about getting a job in sales, or something like that. I don't care if I don't make a lot of money. I just ant to try something...
Jump in. Find someone who sells something you'd be willing to put your name on, take a small salary...
Actually maybe, depends on who you're working for o.o
Electronics and Computer science are more or less same. In electronics we have 8051 Coding 8054 coding...
Question is do you want to be a developer or not. If you want to stick to being a developer. Well all...
i am a fresh MSC graduate of software engineering from a well known sweden university, i am currently looking at my options. my question is which country in europe is easier to find a programming job p.s i am non eu student
No country is easier because they all have the same EU rules on immigration. Your possible employer...
I'm going to be a university student soon, and I was wondering, is it easier to get a job if I get a degree in Computer Science or Computer Science & Engineering? Also what is typically the salary range? Thanks.
This is a question that students will find themselves asking more and more until the baby boomers start...
Related Q & A:
- Why can't I find a job?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- If I apply for a work Visa to work in UK, can I find a job for a 60 year old?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- Can a computer engineer get a job easy?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How can I find a job in a bar/cafe/restaurant in London?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- Does anybody know a site where a teen can find a job?Best solution by ChaCha
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers