Can i remove a deep scratch from a computer screen?
Let’s find an answer to "Can i remove a deep scratch from a computer screen?". The most accurate or helpful solution is served by smallbusiness.chron.com.
There are ten answers to this question.
How to Repair a Scratched Laptop Screen ... Instead of paying to replace the scratched screen, ... Virtually growing up in a computer repair shop, ...
In cleaning a spot on my screen, I rubbed a bit too hard and left a smudge, which I believe is small scratches on the surface--I would like to know what product/procedure to use to polish out the smudge.
This is the best i can do. Hope this helps. Good Luck.
This is from a site called Fix Ya. Good luck!: Use Vaseline petroleum jelly to fill a scratch on an...
My HP desktop computer started showing a black screen that says "remove disks or other media, press any key to restart" and once you press a key, it says "reboot and select proper boot device or insert boot media in selected boot device...
Looks like your hard drive has failed.
I have a virus on my computer ( with my other 274 viruses ) yes i know one virus made them all. and when i try to remove the virus it gives the the blue screen error and then it restarts and it goes back and reinstalls the other viruses.. please help...
Options: A) Wipe hard drive. B) Get new computer. C) Throw computer out window. D) Keep getting frustrated...
minimize this scratch? The worst part is that the scratch is right in the center of the screen. It is not THAT terribly noticeable, but it turned my flawless tv into a damaged one.
Now THAT's a bummer........ And you'll always know where that scratch is and be DRAWN to watch that...
I have the LG GT540, I bought it last month. Today I borrowed it to a friend for texting, I went to buy a coffee, and when I was back she told me she accidentally scratched it with her thumb nail. And well, the scratch is pretty bad, it is on the lower...
well not really unless you wax it but remember a scratch isnt a residue its a small line or spec that...
Hi, i just got an ipad yesterday, and this morning, I found this tiny with scratch just less than 1cm in length on my screen, and it's REALLY annoying. How can I remove it, or make it not be seen? -Thanks for the help.
Unfortunately, there's not much you can do to remove the scratch. Don't try polishing it because it...
I have an ink mark from a pen on my laptops computer screen and I would like to remove it. Im not sure what is safe to use and what will actually remove it.
u might be able to use a decorator's wipe. they are generally quite safe
accidentally an adhesive tape stick on my monitor screen, when i take it off,some of the adhesive stays on the screen, how can i remove the rest that it wont harm my computer?
Use rubbing alcohol on a cotton towel. You could use nail polish remover but it might damage the plastics...
Related Q & A:
- How can I remove a casset tape from my car player? It is a 2003 Hyundai Sonota. Does anyone else this problem?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How can I remove a contact from a list in my address book?Best solution by windows.microsoft.com
- How can I remove a bumper cover from a Chevy Malibu?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- Can you simply use Windex to clean a computer screen?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- Can I be a computer technician with a degree in Computer Science?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers