Can you buy a gift card with a target gift card?
Let’s find an answer to "Can you buy a gift card with a target gift card?". The most accurate or helpful solution is served by Yahoo! Answers.
There are ten answers to this question.
can you pay for anything from Target using a gift card? such as electronics? I really want to buy a camera from Target and I have two gift cards from there, can I use it? Have any of you bought an electronic, with a gift card at Target?
Yes, you can buy anything at Target with a Target gift card. You can buy any merchandise (clothes, video...
well, my relative gave me a Target gift card and i want an iTunes gift card. I was wondering if i could buy an iTunes gift card with the Target gift card.
I got a $50 dollar gift card to target for christmas and I want to put that money towards a new phone. Can I go to target and buy a visa gift card with the 50 bucks and use the visa ...show more
No. The target gift card is a store credit and can only be used to purchase merchandise.
I have a bunch of Macy's gift cards, but I want target gift cards. Is it possible to buy a target gift card with a Macy's gift card? Thank you.
It probably says on the back of the Macy's card that it cannot be used to buy gift cards.
you know how at target you can buy gift cards to other places, such as itunes and olive garden? if i have a 50$ gift card to target, can i use it to buy an itunes card?
ya i've done it before... and i think u can trade it in for cash or go online and exchange it
I got a Target gift card for Christmas and want to use it to buy other gift cards at Target, such as ones to restaurants. Can I do this? What restrictions are there for the gift card if any? Thanks!
Call target and ask, but I would think you could.
My brother was given a Target gift card for his birthday but there is no Target where we live so he wants to exchange it for a Visa card. Do they allow this or not?
I am not sure !!! but i think they will allow..give it a try !!!
I have a gift card for target and want to buy an Xbox live card. Is this possible?
I think so... I am pretty sure... Good question. You should try it and report back. I think it would...
I have a $50 target gift card but I don't want it. So I'm wondering if I can buy a prepaid debit card with it at target.
No you can not.
Odd question...but i need a target giftcard to use online...
I suppose you could but I don't see why you couldn't just use the Visa card...
Related Q & A:
- Where Can I Buy a Memory Card?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- Can you buy ebay gift card?Best solution by ChaCha
- Can I get a gift card for Amazon.com?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- Can you buy things online with a Simon Mall gift card?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- Where Can I Buy A Capture Card In-Store?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers