Chinese Farming Methods?
Let’s learn chinese Farming Methods. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by en.wikipedia.org.
There are ten answers to this question.
Agriculture is a vital industry in China, employing over 300 million farmers. China ranks first in worldwide farm output, primarily producing rice, wheat, potatoes ...
Is this farming without fertilizer, or with inorganic fertilizer? I've looked ALL over the internet, and not ONE site can tell me what traditional farming methods actually are ...show more
traditional generally means the way it has always been done, which the previous poster covered pretty...
example::mixed farming & extensive farming. as fast as u can plzzzzzzz.
irrigation corn farming farmer joe farming
Most prevalent farming method are mechanized versions of European-style systems, which cost us environmentally and economically, especially animal farming, despite how they increased ...show more
Agriculture, like any industry, will evolve and change primarily in response to economic incentives...
I don't understand, would poor farming methods not lead to underpopulation due to an increase in death rates? Please explain your answer!
hey guys posting this up for my friend. any help is highly appreciated thank you!Even if you can just...
Please could somone tell me what soil erosion is and how conventional methods of farming cause this/harm the envioronment.
Maybe your question should be why is organic farming causing soil erosion the same as conventional methods...
All of these farming methods conserve soil EXCEPT: A. furrowing B. crop rotation C. contour plowing D. terracing In which of the following erosion processes is gravity NOT ...show more
Contour plowing is the first and I guess dust storms is the best for the 2nd question. Gravity may not...
hey can someone pelase help me. i have science homework I have to find information on farming methods that have been introduced to increase food supply. If anyone knows any or has any ...show more
For food crops: The crop yield in the United States is currently high, so only small to modest improvement...
The farming methods promoted by the California Ricelands Habitat Partnership are best described as beneficial to both farmers and wetland species because _______. a. migrating ...show more
The California Department of Food and Agriculture Bureau of Livestock Identification is announcing a...
Just give me the methods used since the early man till now. just the methods. thank you very much. :D
The farming methods used for domestic farming are the same as it was before. Domestic farming methods...
Related Q & A:
- Why are kernel methods with RBFs effective for handwritten digits (letters) classification?Best solution by Cross Validated
- Is it unsafe to call methods from a thread?Best solution by stackoverflow.com
- What is the difference between intensive farming and organic farming?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- Modern methods of farming?Best solution by Blurtit.com
- Why were new farming methods important to the Agricultural Revolution?Best solution by ChaCha
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers