Do I need a passport to work on a cruise ship?
Let’s find an answer to "Do I need a passport to work on a cruise ship?". The most accurate or helpful solution is served by cruiseshipjobs.com.
There are ten answers to this question.
Passport and Visa requirements to work on a cruise ship. Read all about D Visas, C1 Visas and C1/D Visas, and find out which one you need before you apply for cruise ...
i am a canadian and would like to work on a cruise ship.
YOUR BEST BET IS TO CALL THE CRUISE SHIP INVOLVED, SEE IF THEIR HIRING, AND IF YOUR QUALIFIED FOR OPEN...
I am an Indian Passport holder living in the US (H1B multiple entry work visa) who is planning on taking a cruise with another traveller (Indian passport holder, multiple entry US visitor visa). The ship (Royal Caribbean Monarch of the Seas) leaves from...
Good news! According to the Mexican Embassy for India, you do not need to get permission in advance...
what do I need to do in order to get hired to work on a cruise ship? like out of miami FL, or anywhere out of FL. Do I need a passport or is a passport card enough?
You need to be at least 21 and have at least 2 years experience in the position you're applying for...
Say I go on a cruise to the Bahamas, but at the Bahamas I don't get off the ship. Do I still need a passport to go on the cruise?
No, not for cruises to the Caribbean. At least not yet. The new passport requirement only affects people...
I'm 17 and a junior in high school, but one day I would love to work on a cruise ship! It's been my dream to travel the world and I see working on a cruise ship as an exciting ...show more
You can not work on a cruise line unless you are 21 years of age or older. Every staff member working...
Going to the Bahamas on Carnival, leaving from/ returning to same US port. Do I need a passport to board/leave cruise ship for ports in the Bahamas (i.e. shore excursions)?
Hi, i've been on a cruise on the cruise ship carnival ecstasy and am going again on july 4th. To get...
I'm getting married in Oct and we are taking a cruise together to St Martin/St. Thomas in the Caribbean. I don't like traveling and there isn't much that I want to see on the islands. I'm sick of the hastle of trying to get a passport and am wondering...
If you are from the US and the cruise departs from and returns to the US then you don't need a passport...
I'm a US citizen. If I take a cruise, and the ship stops in Cozumel, do I need a passport? I didn't a few years ago, but I think some laws have changed.
Here is the correct scoop. If you are a U.S. citizen and are going on a closed loop cruise, that is...
The boarding point for the ship will be in Miami,Fl. and the cruise ship will sail to the Bahamas and back.
You don't need a passport when TRAVELING BY SEA. You only need a passport when traveling by air. Passports...
Related Q & A:
- What is it like to work on a cruise ship?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How do I work on a cruise ship?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- Is it easy to get work on a cruise ship with your partner?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How old do you have to be to work on a cruise ship?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- What does it take to work on a cruise ship?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers