How To Download Android Apps To Nokia?
Let’s learn how To Download Android Apps To Nokia. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by Yahoo! Answers.
There are ten answers to this question.
i have the nokia N8 and i use Nokia Ovi store to get appsand there but there are some apps i'd like to have from the andriod market tht Ovi don't have is it possible?
No, if you download them it will say "file format unknown" just find that app. From another...
Was wondering if i can root or jailbreak Lumia to download google android apps Its been done on Nokia-X phone just released
No my friend you cannot BUT i am sure if this was possible there would be a load more lumia phones in...
Look it up.
Http://www.getjar.com/ is a great website for downloading tons of free games and apps for the new Android...
No, the operating system is the Symbian OS v9.4.
NOKIA APPS.......how can i download free nokia ovi apps ?? or from were can i download free ovi apps ?
hi kareena .Thank you for choosing of as a friend.I also want to make friendship with you.my email id...
Hi I'm just asking how I can download or use apps that are not from the android market on my xperia x10 for example I'm trying to root my android because I have the 1.6 android software and I found online That I can root my phone using the app called...
It's your versions of android. Upgrade to 2.1 (it's available now) and you can install from anywhere...
I recently purchased an HTC Wildfire and arrived today. I have set up a google mail account and it was all a doddle. But now when I try and download apps from the android market, the apps wont download, on the dowloads page it just says starting download...
Occasionally the downloads get stuck. Cancel the download and repeat it may cure it. --- Kasey C, PC...
I have a new Android HTC2. I would like to change some of the apps as Android (i.e. keyboard) but I do not yet want to install a Android OS over windows and jeopardize my warranty on the phone. Is there a way to do this? Please help.
i dont think you can install an android OS over Windows...and i also dont think that you can install...
i m using aakash tablet which has android 2.2 o/s but it don't have android market in its menu. as i am using the android os can i download android apps will my tablet support them? thanks in advance for your answer
As per Plugged-In http://www.pluggd.in/aakash-tablet-review-297/ review, you can't install apps from...
Related Q & A:
- How To Download Free Videos In Nokia 5233?Best solution by microsoft.com
- How To Instal Android Software In Nokia?Best solution by androidguys.com
- How To Download Android Apps On Nokia?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How To Download Android For Nokia?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How can i install apps in nokia 5233?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers