How can I block my page in Yahoo 360?
Let’s learn how can I block my page in Yahoo 360. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by Yahoo! Answers.
There are ten answers to this question.
Go to 360 page. click on Settings on the right hand side of the page all down the page it will give...
go to my yahoo 360 page and u ll see an asshole is there a way i can block him from looking @ my page and commenting me ?
The only thing i know how to do is remove the buddy.. then he can't comment your page..
My g/f and I have been harrassed by my ex and would prefer it if she did not have access to the page at all is there a way we can block JUST her from viewing the page?
I think you are out of luck there!
what's the poiint? if your gonna bad mouth them, like I'm guessing - they'll just make a new yahoo account...
Just to add on a bit.This won't block someone from actually seeing your page. What does it mean to ignore...
1. Go to the 360 page of the person you wanted to block. 2. Click on the Ignore button. It is found...
You go to his page and press the Ignore tab on his/her page. Is it me? :-S
I have been trying to get it back for three days now! I have done and redone every step and nothing is working. The selection will not allow me to do it and it seems to wants to use ...show more
This seems to be a global problem with YA. Over here in Germany quite a few people are complaining about...
There is someone who views my page then posts nasty messages on their 360 page about me because I blocked them from being able to post messages on mine due to the fact they were posting nasty messages on mine. I have reported them for abuse but Yahoo...
Yes you can. Go into your 360 My Page and click on Edit Contact Settings and you can set it to who you...
I have someone who keeps posting on my 360 blog and also sending me nasty messages. I've removed this person from my friends list and also put her name on my block list in Yahoo. She is still getting through. How do I block one person from accessing...
For comments on your top page: - In your "My Page," click on the "Settings" link...
Related Q & A:
- How can I change the Nickname on Yahoo 360?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How can I make a group in Yahoo 360?Best solution by info.yahoo.com
- How can I block someone from the Yahoo mail?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How can I block a specific web page?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How can I upload a video on yahoo 360?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers