How can I find the radius of a circle?
Let’s learn how can I find the radius of a circle. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by Yahoo! Answers.
There are ten answers to this question.
Okay, I am having a little trouble in math, And forgot to bring my textbook home. So The question is: The circumference of a circle is 56cm. What is the radius of the circle? If you could just show me the formulas or how to do the question, I'd be GREAT...
The first answerer gave you Pi r squared, which is to find the AREA of the circle. the 2pi(r) is the...
Okay, so I have a circle, with a 90 degree angle, split in two, to make two angles - one 50 degrees and the other - I assume would be 40 degrees, although it doesn't specify.. the ...show more
All you can do is give the length of the arc as a fraction of the circumference. arcAB = (50/360)C ...
The center is (1,2) and the point on the circle is (4,4). I got 3.6 as the radius, but i'm not sure?! The center is (-1, -7) and the point on the circle is (2,-2). I got the radius as 5.8..again, not sure. The center is (2, -3) and the point on the circle...
The distance between the 2 points is the radius example for 1 point (1,2) and (4.4) d = distance d&sup...
When given only a small section of a circle (barely even a semicircle) that does not include the center of the circle, how can I determine the radius, diameter, and circumference? I know the formulas, but without the center of the circle, they do no...
If you know the length of the small section of circle, and what portion of the circle that is (i.e....
How do you find the graph of a circle using the center (h,k) and radius r if a circle has the equation x^2+y^2+2x-2y-34=0
x^2 + 2x + y^2 - 2y = 34 complete the squares for x and y ___ x^2 + 2x + 1 + y^2 - 2y + 1 = 34 + 1 ...
I was given the circumference of a circle, 16pi, and need to find the radius of the circle. How do I do that? please give me the steps and the answer. Thank you! and can you also tell me how to when given the area instead of the circumference. For instance...
C = 2 pi r, so 16 pi = 2 pi r, so 8 pi = pi r, so r = 8 A = pi r^2, so 81 pi = pi r^2, so 81 = r^2,...
There is proof that people used saddles as early as 200 BC, but there isn't a person credited with the...
Circumference = pi x Diameter. If 3.14 = pi x diameter, then diameter equals 1 (pi is 3.14). Radius...
Related Q & A:
- How can I find out who owns a particular Yahoo email address?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How can I find a Yahoo user ID if I only have the name?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How can I find out who owns a particular email address?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How can I find out how many GBs I use a month on Internet?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How can I find out more about a Yahoo member?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers