How can I get a text alert when I get an email?
Let’s learn how can I get a text alert when I get an email. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by Yahoo! Answers.
There are ten answers to this question.
I used to be able to go to settings>filters and set it up to receive a text whenever I receive an email from a specified user. Now, I do not seem to be able to find that option. ...show more
As of April 30, 2013, Yahoo SMS Alerts have been discontinued. If you’ve been receiving SMS alerts,...
Last year I set up a feature on Yahoo Mail to get a text on my cell phone when I get new email (with certain key words or from certain people I designated) from my Yahoo account. Now I can't find it anywhere to add more or change preferences. I also...
Really sorry, but the only way to do it, is via Yahoo Mobile. So if you don't fancy that, forget about...
I Cant remember the name..I came across this web app before. Can anyone help?
Website Monitoring is the term you want. Here are some reviews on service providers: http://www.google...
No text box appear when forwarding messages or trying to sned new messages. The only thing that comes up is the address line, subject line, and send option
Why not restart your computer and check you email again!
I did the send mobile alert when certain people email me option that you can set up in yahoo mail. I had a Motorola V557 Cell phone, and got the 2 Text alert that says 2/2 - yahoo.com every once and awhile. Now that I have a Blackberry everythime I get...
The text msg they're sending you is probably just a bit too large for one msg which is why it sends...
I would like to get a text alert if I receive an email from my yahoo address on my Nokia 6300 phone. Is this possible and how do I set it up. Thankyou
you can on some, email providers. but you will have to pay.
Whether I try to Reply to an Email, or compose a new Email, the only boxes I get are for address, CC, BCC and subject -- it is solid gray where a white text box should be. Has anyone had this happen, and, if so, how did you fix it?
I have the same problem. In preferences I switched to text mode. (Options-General Preferences-about...
depends on what type of phone you have Blackberry's do it
Yes you can just follow steps and link below To set up Yahoo! Mail alerts, you first need to register...
my fiance is in afghanistan and I want to be alerted when I get a new email from him and him alone...how can I set this up?
In yahoo free mail you can get mobile alerts but it would be for all emails to get selective alerts...
Related Q & A:
- How can I cancel a Yahoo Alert that I set up earlier?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How do i make a signature for when i send an email?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How can I get an audio alert when I get a new e-mail?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How to I get images to show when I get an email?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How can I get into retail jobs when i have no experience in that area?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers