How can I get better gas mileage for my car?
Let’s learn how can I get better gas mileage for my car. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by Yahoo! Answers.
There are ten answers to this question.
As the owner of a 1976 Mercury Grand Marquis, gas can be pretty expensive. Is there any way I can increase the miles per gallon my car gets?
The air cleaner is crucial for a carbureted car, it acts like choke when dirty. Speaking of chokes,...
I have a 2001 Pontiac Grand Am, V6 with Ram Air (if any of you know exactly what 'Ram Air' is or does, I'd like to know that too) and I have some money. I love my cars, and I'm not talking tips like "accelerate slower" I'm more interested on...
Here are a few tricks that can help on some cars: Raise the tire pressure. Run as high a pressure as...
I have a 2000 Dodge Neon and would like to know some tips to help get better gas mileage. I have a K&N permanent air filter that I clean at least once every 6 months, but would like other ideas that would help.
Actually ladies, if you keep a car in "top tune", sometimes even that doesn't work, but it...
For a bunch of years, we've been getting gas at the pump that had 5% alcohol in it and didn't even know it. Now over the past few years, the ratio has jumped to 10% - but they did warn us with stickers on the pumps. That ratio tends to make a lot of...
My car is designed to take in 87octane (regular) and I have read a lot of websites that upping up your...
Drive more efficiently without hard starts and stops, Keep your car in shape, Plan & combine trips...
# Drive more efficiently # Keep your car in shape # Plan & combining trips # Choose a more efficient...
I currently drive a Tahoe MINIMUM 50 miles per day which I calculated to equal MINIMUM $230 a month in gas. This is just going to and fro work not including weekend activity or going to the store during the week, etc. My husband is currently driving...
Sit down with a pencil and paper and add it up. Cost / benifit analysis.
with 4 gallons? Lets say you lived very close to a gas station so driving to get gas more often was not a factor. So by eliminating 12 gallons in your tank - is that significant enough weight to translate into saving a fair amount of money at the pump...
It makes no difference if you fill it part or all the way full. I've noticed however, my gas seems to...
The following is bunk. Don't believe it. The short answer is YES. Many people say NO and I'm going to...
I don't know who told you that, but I think they are trying to get you to ruin your engine.
Related Q & A:
- How can i get better at skateboarding fast?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How can I get better at snowboarding?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How can i get better at singing?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How can i get a new title for my car?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How can I get better at singing without voice lessons?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers