How can I stop a person seeing status updates on Facebook?
Let’s learn how can I stop a person seeing status updates on Facebook. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by Yahoo! Answers.
There are ten answers to this question.
see this is my problem my MUM recently got Facebook and every time I make status update she always comment’s on it and she it and when she calls me she starts yelling at me about what I’ve been doing or who I’ve been with I don’t want to delete her I just want to know how to stop her from reading specific status that make please help me thank you PS I have Facebook time-line don’t know if that makes a difference
When you make a status, there should be a little privacy button, press it and then you can ban certain...
you do not have control over that - only they do
I have a few friends that have complained to me that they cannot see my status updates or if I upload a mobile picture on Facebook. I have not blocked these people. They are even my close friends, which is why it is kind of awkward. Does anyone know...
Change your privacy setting to the basic level such that it lets everyone to see your post n it'll become...
I have a person on facebook, I don't want to delete but would still want them as a friend. How can I prevent just one person from seeing my status and commentating on it? I ...show more
Once you put up ANY info online, the only way to stop some person from seeing it is to remove them from...
if you Restricted it to them than No They can Not See it
How can I stop receiving updates from other people's apps such as farmville or cafeworld on my facebook? I really don't care if people got a purple cow or whatever.
hover over the annoying post, click the little arrow that appears in the top right, and select "...
I just got facebook but now it is irritating to see my email account full of "so and so commented on this persons wall" and "this person updated their status" ...show more
1. Go to 'Accounts' in the upper right hand corner of the screen 2. Choose 'Account Settings' 3. Choose...
I want to keep them as a friend but don't want to see there status updates etc appearing on when I log in.
at the bottom of the page is an edit options - you can block the updates from people using it.
Sometimes when I leave a comment on my friend's status update, the comment I made shows up on my grandmother's wall feed. How can I stop this with facebook permissions or what will fix this problem?
you could if click on the wall massage that says hide
I friend requested this guy and he hasn't accepted yet.....but why do his status updates appear when I log on???
your acting like thats a bad thing its a good thing and yes it is actually a flaw that i think there...
Related Q & A:
- How can I find a person`s Yahoo ID just by name and place?Best solution by in.answers.yahoo.com
- How can I contact a person at YAHOO?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How can I stop a player in chess from freezing my game when I am winning in the middle or at the end of a game?Best solution by chess.com
- How can I find a person in Prague if I know only his name, citizenship (USA) and business?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- HOW CAN I FIND A PERSON WITH JUST A EMAIL ADDRESS?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers