How can I stop my Yahoo logging out?
Let’s learn how can I stop my Yahoo logging out. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by Yahoo! Answers.
There are ten answers to this question.
I have IE set to accept cookies from yahoo. I have session cookes enabled. I have yahoo in my trusted sites. I have yahoo listed in my firewall as ok. I have my yahoo settings set to log out every 2 weeks. Still every hr I'm logged out. Of course I don't know that until I send mail & then it is lost & I have to write it all again. :( Any ideas?
login to "My account" in the Member information section You change it to EVERY 2 WEEKS http...
When i open yahoo messenger it automatically logs on. how can i stop that and make it wait for me to enter my user name and password?
Change the preferences on your yahoo messenger to not log in upon start up. To do this, sign in to yahoo...
Someone has been getting into my account and erasing mostly all my questions that i ask for help for and its getting me really mad and its really annoying! How are they getting my password when i change it and my secret questions? How do i stop them?
change password put on protected ? yes you might have a keylogger try iobit malware fighter.
I have a verizon DSL internet connection which is set up to a linksys router so I can have wireless in my house. My yahoo continuously logs me out and back in automatically and I cannot stand it. I have tried re-installing yahoo and changing the connection...
Make sure you scan your computer for viruses/spyware/trojans. If you find that isn't the problem, try...
When I first created my e-mail, you are given the option of having your e-mail auto log you in. For some reason, there seems to be no way to shut this off. If I walk away from my PC and someone would surf to mail.yahoo.com, it would pop up automatically...
You are supposed to make sure that you are logged out before you turn off your computer.
Nothing unusual has happened to my computer at all in the last week. However, suddenly for no apparent reason, when I click on the Yahoo! Messenger icon on my desktop to log in, it will log me in, immediately log me out, log me back in again, immediately...
Just remove your check mark form sign me in automatically and it will be fine.if you have still problem...
when i start my pc the messenger starts automatically and logs me in by itself. plz tell me how to stop this.
click to the 3 icon that u will find in yahoo sign in. theres invisible icon, remember pasword and automaticaly...
Yahoo messenger would just sign out by itself, multiple times during the time of use.
try uninstalling it and re-installing it....always fixes my problems
No matter how many times I tell Yahoo Messenger not to remember by sign in information, it still does and logs me in automatically.
I had the same problem so I just uninstalled it from my computer.
you've probably registered your phone to receive your ym messages. when you sign out do not use the...
Related Q & A:
- How do I stop my yahoo mobile e-mail alerts?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How can I stop this new Yahoo mobile service?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How can I stop Yahoo showing me the regional page?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How do I stop my Yahoo group posts from going into my personal email?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- Whenever I get a runny nose, I bleed from my nose. How can I stop this?Best solution by healthtap.com
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers