How can I tell if I am a baritone or a tenor?
Let’s learn how can I tell if I am a baritone or a tenor. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by quora.com.
There are ten answers to this question.
I'm an 18 year old male, and have a vocal range from E2 to D#5 in full voice. I am most comfortable singing from G3 to F#4, and have an easy G4, I can also relatively ...
i can sing sort of low and sort of high. and my voice is kinda changing still so how can I tell if I am a baritone or a tenor?
you need a voice teacher to hear you
The best way to find out is to kick him in the goolies. When he screams - if a glass in the bar shatters...
The tenor is a type of male singing voice and is the highest male voice within the modal register. The...
I am 14 years olds. My voice has changed, but it may still change (puberty being the cause). My vocal range is from F#2 /G2-F4/F#4 (F#4 on good days). I have never had any vocal training, nor do I know how to access middle voice or head voice. I am a...
I was an early bloomer so my voice droped in 7th grade(mind you I was 12). If your voice still cracks...
Does it depend on the tone of my voice or the range? And how can I tell what one I am? I took lessons for a while, and my teacher kept changing her mind on whether I was a Tenor or a Baritone.
the range actually... and your age! because I had a voice teacher tell me that your voice matures fully...
http://www.imeem.com/people/E8gR88/music/oFQyuchr/the-cab-vegas-skies-cover/ me singing. what do u think about my singing? and can u pls tell me am i a BASS TENOR OR BARITONE? ...show more
your voice is high... but with age in might get lower... :)
Im almost possitve i am a tenor, and my vocal instructor says that i would most likely get put will the tenor 1s in choir. I sing almost exclusivly rock music and some acoustic, and i have a range from G below C3 (and i can almost always get G flat but...
No!! Your tessitura (the sweet spot of your range) is much more important than the highest or lowest...
So I'm a beginner and just got my first ukulele. I began wondering why my baritone (the largest ukulele) is so big but not small and why the sound was producing such low octaves, then I did some research and found out I got the wrong one. So I was wondering...
A baritone is designed to be low. You cant change it to a tenor sound.
Can someone explain all this to me? I went to my schools choir teacher and I did la la la test, he said that my voice is second tenor/baritone but more of a tenor. I cant sing low notes with ease. I can go as high as the soprano range in falsetto/head...
It means you sing a bit higher than tenor without stretching too much. But can also reach lower tones...
Related Q & A:
- How can i tell if my 2000 ford f250 has a limited slip rearend?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How can I tell if I have a minor concussion?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How can I tell if I am allergic to something?Best solution by foodallergies.about.com
- How do I tell if I have a sunspot?Best solution by drbaileyskincare.com
- How can I get a job at a resort for a Summer?Best solution by eHow old
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers