How can i change my yahoo page to fit the screen?
Let’s learn how can i change my yahoo page to fit the screen. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by Yahoo! Answers.
There are ten answers to this question.
the appearance now has a blank space in the middle and I cannot drop and drag successfully. What am I doing wrong. I wish the old My Yahoo was still around!
try changing your resolution higher. like 1024x768 pixels
Before the yahoo home page would fit on my screen, noe the fonts are large and the entire website will not fit within the screen. How did this change occur without my intervention?
click on view top of page to change size
I just installed Google chrome on a new computer. I logged into my fantasy account, everything is fine. I closed chrome, and opened it back up to go check my fantasy, and all of a sudden the whole page is messed up. Basically all of the text is bigger...
I am not having a problem with Chrome. I use it, IE and Firefox. I prefer the new Firefox over Chrome...
With My Yahoo as my home page when I use web search instead of full page listing I get a centered listing with a listing of Yahoo garbage on the left side of the screen. When I open a site it is centered and not full screen. What has Yahoo done now?
I think we may be forced to live with it for now. After you do a Yahoo search, there will be an "...
I went to sport pages on yahoo today and they have a new screen. It is wider than my Yahoo screen but I cannot change the width of the sports screen without affecting my the width of my home page.
try adjusting the screen resolution to the same on both PCs or change the text size in your browser...
Have you tried CTRL and either the plus + or minus - key to zoom in or out. That should do the trick...
My old Yahoo home page fit on my screen just fine . The new one requires me to slide it back and forth in order to see what all is on the page ???
Go to VIEW on your browser then click on TEXT SIZE. Click on that and you'll be good to go.
my yahoo page is too big for the screen how do i shrink it so as i can view the whole page at the same time
It really is pretty annoying. The width is set in pixels, so there is no way to shrink it. Most sites...
When I go to yahoo.com, the page that loads is ridiculously wide, I have to scroll over to even see the mail section. What can I do to restore it?
In options on the mail page enter preferences and use the default sizes for pages.
My default homepage is Yahoo and it has been for some time now. Today the yahoo screen is bigger than my monitor screen. I dont think I have changed anything but I want to set it so ...show more
go to Internet Explorer page ----->View(top left corner)------->text size--------->smallest...
Related Q & A:
- How can I change my yahoo page from wide screen to regular?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How can I change my Yahoo screen name to my real name?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How can I change my Yahoo! mail page back to English?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How do I change the Yahoo! page I have now back to the old one?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How do I change my yahoo page back to the old version?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers