How can u delete ur yahoo 360?
Let’s learn how can u delete ur yahoo 360. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by Yahoo! Answers.
There are ten answers to this question.
I really want to delet someone from my page how can i do that!It's an emergency!
go to your 360 click onto my friends it will take you to your list of friends, beside the name of the...
Unfortunately, you cannot completely delete a Yahoo! 360 account. It's linked to your primary Yahoo...
i jus wanna delete it!!!PLZ I WANT IT DELETED! i dont want it anymore
You can't just delete your Yahoo! 360. The 360 account is also together with your whole Yahoo! ID, so...
but i'm also deleting my account how u do that?
If you don't want other people to see your 360 page, you don't have to delete it. It won't be completely...
I don't want yahoo 360 no more. but i'm afraid that if i delete yahoo 360 it going to deleted my yahoo e- mail.is there's a way
Unfortunately, you cannot delete a Yahoo! 360 account. It's linked to your primary Yahoo! ID. If you...
If you don't want to completely lose your Yahoo ID, then I suggest removing all content and information...
You can go and change all settings to private and no will be able to see your page. That is the closest...
Go to the group's home page. There should be instructions for unsubscribing. If there aren't, send a...
Related Q & A:
- How do I delete a yahoo 360 account?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How do I delete my Yahoo 360 account and page?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How do you delete your yahoo 360 account?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How do u delete a yahoo mail account?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How can I delete my entire 360' yahoo page?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers