How do I add a photo to a question?
Let’s learn how do I add a photo to a question. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by Answerbag.com.
There are ten answers to this question.
How funny, I have the same question as you... sort of... I think. Did you try clicking on your username...
In order to refer to a photo on Yahoo Answers you must upload it to a photo site. Three examples are...
Copy it and paste it into your question, for example - http://media.photobucket.com/image/rosso&hellip...
copy the web address it comes from and then put it under your Q and then turn it into a link.
How do you add a photo to your question when you want to ask something like: Is my Sister hot/not? stuff like that? And you know when people answer that saying: No she is ugly answer mine. How do you do that? Tanx!
Cut and paste the address of the picture or page you wish to post.
make it a simple explanation please!
It's pretty obvious... Copy and past the URL.
i clicked on the edit question , but still have no friggin idea how to add a damn photo . help !!
Picture with Question or Answer You have to have an account with one of the photo sharing sites like...
I click attach and it goes to my computer. Yahoo isn't on my computer. I'm confused or dumb. Would someone help?
You don't say where the photo is that you want to attach. If it's on the internet, you have to save...
Related Q & A:
- How do I add a photo to my profile?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How do i add a picture to my question?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How do you attach a photo to a question?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How do I add a photo to a Wikipedia page?Best solution by en.wikipedia.org
- How do I put a photo onto my question?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers