How do I change privacy settings on yahoo?
Let’s learn how do I change privacy settings on yahoo. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by Yahoo! Answers.
There are ten answers to this question.
i want my page to be so no one can see the questions i have asked and the questions i have answerd....thx :)
Sure Go to your activty and then click on Edit My Preferences. After that, you go to Privacy and Communications...
okay so on my homepage, it says that others MAY NOT email or IM me....how do i change that so they CAN?
Click on the 'My Activity' tap on the top, and 'Edit My Preferences', then you should see a tap that...
I don't like that my contacts (teachers, coaches, friends, parents, etc) can see my answers....it;s not that i post inappropriate stuff...it's just weird. So how can I make it that my email isn't publically connected to my Answers?
Hi Jubee, Click on your Avatar "grey pic"then on edit my preferences and in there you can...
Hi I have a black berry, I use the yahoo chat application to talk to some of my friends, i keep getting harassed and want to have my chat more privatized...Help!
try to check if there is a preference to block those unwanted messages. probably, the feature is only...
You click the tab that says My Activity and when you get to get to your page, you click the button that...
From Yahoo Answer! Homepage Click on: ► "My Profile" ► "Edit My Info"...
I want to make my email address visible so I can help others
On My Activity, click Edit My Preferences. Click Privacy & Communications. Go to The Answers Community...
Click on Messenger select My Contact details and where it says first and laste delete your real name...
How do you change your privacy settings for yahoo answers?
click on your name by your icon> then go change my personal info
I just want to change my privacy settings. But, Yahoo!Answers gives me the runaround. http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20081223171340AAzSaJU tells me to go "Best Answer - Chosen by Voters Click on 'My Profile'→'Edit My Info'"...
If you go to your Answers/Activity page and click on "View Pulse", then you will go to your...
Related Q & A:
- How do i change the settings in the group settings?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How can i change the settings not to show my name?
- How do I change language settings for Yahoo! mobile mail?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How can I change my email from yahoo.co.uk to yahoo.ie?Best solution by uk.answers.yahoo.com
- How do I change the settings on my wireless printer?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers