How do I exchange foreign currency to US dollars?
Let’s learn how do I exchange foreign currency to US dollars. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by Yahoo! Answers.
There are ten answers to this question.
The bank or airport
I live in the USA and I do art commissions and I post my art on DeviantArt, I wish to be able to take commissions from people over seas but I don't know how the whole currency difference can be resolved. I'd prefer to do it through snail mail of some...
I'd look into www.paypal.com . I've sent and received money from Japan, Britain, and Canada. They automatically...
Have currency from many places. I'm in TX.
go to this site http://www.oanda.com/convert/classic
I am departing tomorrow. My bank (Wells Fargo) told me I could do it through them and they could mail me the foreign currency. I procrastinated, so where can I do the currency exchange? Also, is there a fee to do it?
Generally it will be cheaper to use an ATM card to withdraw money directly in the country you'll be...
I have found 500 rubles. Would like to exchange for American dollars. Any idea where I can do.this?
You could most likely do it at any bank. The airport also offers a exchange.
I don't live near any airports. I have 1068 pence, 6.36 Euro, 4 pounds, 225 Kroner, 2.11 Canadian dollars, 51200 Lire and 500 pesetas. Thank you.
You should be able to take them to any bank for the common currencies. And not sure if you watch the...
Will my debit card automatically exchange with current rates?
You can do it here or there--bear in mind the euro is worth much more than the dollar so you will be...
Hi, I will be going to Montreal this winter- I have travelers cheques in US dollars- where would I be able to exchange these (to Canadian currency) for a good rate? Which banks or currency exchange places offer good exchange rates? And if I were to exchange...
No mater where you get your money exchanged you will get boned on the exchange rate. It has nothing...
It all depends on where you are taking the money to have it exchanged. Most brick and mortar banks don...
160 Canadian dollars is equal to 131.4708 US Dollars. I am headed there on Tuesday, thanks for the info...
Related Q & A:
- How can I open a foreign-currency bank account?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How do I go about being a foreign exchange student?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How do I see foreign characters on my computer?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How much is £54.00 worth in US dollars?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How can I do better in AP US history tests?Best solution by ChaCha
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers