How do I get rid of a blue tint on my screen?
Let’s learn how do I get rid of a blue tint on my screen. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by Yahoo! Answers.
There are ten answers to this question.
I was just on the computer and it all of a sudden went black then came back on working fine, but with a blue tint. It's annoying me how do I get rid of it!
Since you said 'computer', I assume you're talking about a desktop (not a laptop) that's connected to...
help i need help! the screen is yellowish and theres this bar thats half blue its stuck like that and it mirrors the top of my screen
Without a clue as to "screen" or monitor's make, model, resolution, refresh rate, video system...
I just recently finished cleaning off my monitor with a dry cotton cloth and procreeded to move it into a different position on my desk. Apparantly this has somehow caused my computer screen to have a slight green tint in one corner which is mostly prevalant...
Buy a LCD. Ray-tubes are things of the past.
My computer screen constantly flashes yellow! the isnt just completely yellow but it just a has a kind of tint to it and its the most annoying thing in the world. when i watch tv ...show more
Right click on the desktop, click graphics properties, click colour correction and make an appropriate...
1) Make sure the monitor cable is fully inserted into the video card. 2) Use the adjustments (if any...
What is causing it? How do I get rid of it?
Try make sure the connection to the computer is solid. Then try to update your graphics drivers (do...
Ok, all of the sudden my computer screen just turned blue. There's a deep blue tint on the entire screen and it is really annoying. Why is this and how do I get rid of it?
I've had the same problem before and it was a bad graphics card, where the monitor cable plugs into...
It could be a number of things - if your screen is 3-5 years old it may be on it way out, or it might...
Only experience please. Thanks!
OMG that happened to my comp so i smacked the screen and it went white and me and my friend were like...
that happened to me it is something wrong with your hardrive
Related Q & A:
- How do i get rid of a second icon?Best solution by Ask.Metafilter.Com
- How do I get rid of a bone stuck in my throat?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How do I get rid of a hemorrhoid?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How do I get rid of a bug bite?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How do I get rid of a firewall blocking my Limewire?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers