How do I know what version of messenger I have and how do I know if it's the newest version?
Let’s learn how do I know what version of messenger I have and how do I know if it's the newest version. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by Yahoo! Answers.
There are ten answers to this question.
On your messenger program, click on HELP, then ABOUT and it will tell you what version. By the way,...
i had yahoo messenger for 2 days my e mail daddyporky@verizon .net i was using it and learning now i dont know how to get it back or WHAT download i used it was free i need it back today could you help
Go here and download it, it's right there. http://messenger.yahoo.com/ it's still free after installing...
while trying to invite a contact for pc to pc phone a message appeared that" the other party is using a different version of the yahoo messenger and certain features may not be available." (however, webcam pictures could be seen) how to know...
To know which version of Yahoo! Messenger you are using" Open your Y!M Click "Help" on...
my yahoo messenger is 7,0,2,120 and above saying my yahoo model is 6,0,0,600 so please i need to know it's the last version i have and if not from where i can got the last version.. thanks
Get the latest at: http://beta.messenger.yahoo.com/ Should be version 18.104.22.1685
I just added the newest version of windows live messenger and I HATE it. Iv tried to uninstall Windows live essentials but it dosnt seem to be workin cause when i click on it to ...show more
I hate it coz it wont let me sign in, i want to remove it BUT IT WONT LET ME EITHER, i was better off...
Ok right now I have "Windows Live Messenger". Is there a new version of msn messenger and if so, where can I download it?
windows live is the newest if u need a new vers. you can go to http://www.messenger.msn.com/
Yahoo! messenger hangs my mac
Me to on Mac Book with 10.5 (client 3.0.3)
for yahoo messenger, you can check for updates from the tools dropdown, so i update it every month, but i dunno how to check for updates for windows live messenger??
If you sign into your Windows live messanger account and go to your e-mails, there will be a message...
I have an Hp Media Center PC ad I am running windows XP service pack 2. How do I know which Messeger version is right for me??? And is there a charge for any of them??? Thanks in advance! Vicki B.
With XP, you can run almost any version. The version 8 has a ton of problems with it, and I really wouldnt...
Related Q & A:
- How do I know what planting zone I am in?Best solution by springvalleyroses.com
- How do I know what size bindings to get?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How do I know what generation iPhone I have?Best solution by repairsuniverse.com
- How do I know what video card is my motherboard capable of?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- What's the newest version of MSN Messenger?Best solution by en.wikipedia.org
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers