How do I remove a tool bar from my PC?
Let’s learn how do I remove a tool bar from my PC. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by Yahoo! Answers.
There are ten answers to this question.
I have tried to find it on add/remove on the control panel , but it seems not to be listed, should i be looking for something else?
Try installing Tune up system utilities 2006 ( you can download a fully working 30 day trial from www...
It is NOT in add/remove programs. I don't want to turn it off I want it gone! Also how does one remove Yahoo mail. I have a web browser why would anyone want yahoos browser its a waste. All I wanted was the Yahoo Mess. why did it put the rest of the...
A couple of hours ago I downloaded a game on my pc and then I got this software that calls itself MS Removal Tool. Some how it has prevented my MSE (Microsoft Essentials) from loading (says the root file is infected). I try using MSE to scan my computer...
Follow the instructions on this MS Removal Tool removal guide. http://www.geekpolice.net/t26522-remove...
i no longer have Aol internet provider but there are still some items that i cant remove from my pc. There is an Aol spy ware and an Aol tool bar. How can i get rid of them ?
try to uninstall thro add/remove prgrams..if it is option not available then goto tools->internet...
i remove the babylon program from the add/remove progam menu but for some reason i can't remove the babylon tool bar? does anybody know how to remove the babylon tool bar from my mozilla firefox browser?
I want to remove the tabs for bookmarks and setting in my yahoo tool bar. they are not in the add/remove settings. You have added this I don't like it remove it or I'll remove the yahoo tool bar from my computer firstname.lastname@example.org
Dude, Yahoo doesn't read this stuff or care. Guess you have to get rid of the toolbar.
I uninstalled messenger but the yahoo tool bar stayed. With nothing in add/remove to uninstall with.
My computer. Add/remove programme.
Add remove programs dosent' list it . The AIM tool bar is still up thereis still up there.
At the top of the page, click on the word 'view'. Go to: Toolbars. It will be highlighted in blue. Slide...
So I downloaded this app called 'free studio' and it set 'ask tool bar'. I have tried all the 'remove this tool bar' but it starts, but never finishes. It shows a green bar that is about 3/4 complete, and it just stays there for ever, when a thing that...
Hi mate,you can try to perform system restore, it would be the right thing to do. In my opinion at least...
I went to the control panel, then add/remove programs, clicked on the Yahoo tool bar icon, then the remove button. It removed the icon from that list of programs, but the tool bar is still there.
open your Internet explorer, on the top click view>toolbars or restart your computer.
Related Q & A:
- How can I remove a casset tape from my car player? It is a 2003 Hyundai Sonota. Does anyone else this problem?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How do I remove the menu bar in Windows Live Messenger 9.0/MSN plus?Best solution by answers.yahoo.com
- How can i get my tool bar back?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How do i get my tool bar back on internet explorer at the top?Best solution by eHow old
- How can i convert a game on my old pc to my new pc?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers