How do I use my xbox 360 controller on Fallout 3 for the PC?
Let’s learn how do I use my xbox 360 controller on Fallout 3 for the PC. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by ChaCha.
There are ten answers to this question.
Yes you can use the Xbox 360 controller on your pc, but it does require an additional cable.
Yes, you can use your XBOX 360 controller on your PC. If you want to navigate Windows you will have...
Go to http://www.brighthub.com/link/header.aspx?u=http%3a%2f%2fwww.microsoft.com%2fhardware%2fdownload...
i've had a ps3 and well it got the YLOD. I reballed it, and 3 months later it went back to YLOD again (turns out there is no permanent cure). So i planned to save money to buy my friends 120GB PS3 slim. It's in good condition, and hasn't even reached...
GAMING PC!!! Reasons: 1. So more in-depth with modding (like skyrim) and fun stuff 2. Bored? Well, download...
how do you use an xbox 360 controller with an xbox 360 wireless receiver for the pc? how do you use an xbox 360 controller with an xbox 360 wireless receiver for the PC? i tried ...show more
Well first don't listen to what she said she's just answering questions that don't have any answers...
So I have a Xbox 360 controller and I downloaded the wireless controller software from Microsoft and everything but when I plug in the Xbox controller the ring flashes and flashes but it doesn't work and I use the Charge kit thing and the battery is...
You need the wireless gaming receiver to use a wireless controller on your computer. -No it's not basically...
I recently got skyrim and I want to play with a 360 controller. I plug in my usb connected controller it auto detects the driver and I am ready to play. My controller goes on but it also turns on my xbox 360, and if i turn of my 360 it turns off the...
Unplug the 360 though it should only do that if you're using a wireless one and wireless controllers...
I have Halo 2 for Windows Vista (but I'm able to play it on a Windows 7 laptop computer), and I'm wondering if it's possible for me to use a generic Xbox 360 Controller ...show more
Not sure if generic controlls are compatible with a console and pc, but if they are, then you just need...
Well, I play a lot of games on my pc with an xbox controller, would I be able to use a xbox 360 headset that plugs into the controller?
From my experiences, no. I think the Xbox 360 driver is set up for controller input only, no voice comms...
Can you use an Xbox 360 wired controller for your PC games? Like if I were to play Halo 1 (PC) on my computer or GTA (PC) on my computer, can I just plug the 360 controller into one ...show more
yes, just plug it into ur usb port and it is recognised immediatly, just make sure its wired :)
Related Q & A:
- Can I use an Xbox 360 controller on a PC?Best solution by Super User
- How do I use my xbox controller on assassins creed pc?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How do I fix my XBOX 360 3 red light problem?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How to use a wireless XBOX 360 controller without the wireless receiver in pc?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- Can I use an Xbox 360 controller on my PC games?Best solution by wiki.answers.com
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers