How do i watch a movie on tv from my computer?
Let’s learn how do i watch a movie on tv from my computer. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by Yahoo! Answers.
There are ten answers to this question.
I wanna watch a movie that's on my computer but I don't know how to hook it up to the TV so I can veiw it on that. is there anyway i could do that?
S-Video cables, RCA video (Male) to VGA (Male), VGA to VGA (mostly on HDTV), hdmi to hdmi. there are...
i wanna know how can i connect the computer to the TV to watch computer on the TV or connect the TV to computer to watch TV on my computer.
you must have and s-video plug on your graphics card or computer and on your dvd player or your tv the...
My parents like to watch online movies through my computer on my tv. I would like to do my own things and listen to music on my computer while they watch a movie. Is there any option on my computer where i can have seperat sound for my tv and for my...
The easiest to do is get a USB sound adapter. You could listen to your music on an MP3 player or smartphone...
you watch it on your AppleTV. that's the limitation of buying it that way...
My son did it when he visited so I know it is possible. I just don't know if you need a special computer or how to set it up,
the easiest way is if your computer has an output that matches one of the inputs for your television...
some computer has a svideo output but mines does not so I was wondering if I can get a Video card that has a svideo output and if so which kind should I get because there are ...show more
I think you should buy tv tuner and attach another cable wire to your monitor and you can view the same...
my tv does not have an s cable, but my cable box does. is there a way to run it through the cable box?
most likely the s-video connection on your cable box is an OUTPUT, meaning you can't send an s-video...
powing on, but as soon as Windows Vista starts up, the TV says there is no PC connection. I have an HP laptop and the TV is a DAENYX. I was able to connect to my RV tv (I can't remember the brand). What am I missing??
Blow into the wire source maybe its dusty. or try a new wire.
i want to watch a movie that i downloaded on my computer but how can i watch it on my tv with a cord or something without burning it on a cd
Yes. They are called digital media adapters or receivers or window media extenders. They are sold by...
i have the computer Lenovo IdeaCentre B310, and the tv Panasonic TX-P50U30B 50-inch
You'll just need a hdmi wire from your pc to tv. And maybe a switch so you can change the wire quickly...
Related Q & A:
- How do I upload a movie onto my computer?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How can I become a movie director?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How do I decode a movie?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How do I burn a movie that will work in my dvd player?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How do I burn a movie onto a disc for free?Best solution by windows.microsoft.com
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers