How do you get a signature for your email?
Let’s learn how do you get a signature for your email. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by Yahoo! Answers.
There are ten answers to this question.
Do I just have to type it in? - For ex: The emails I get from some of my friends tend to have their signature & a small quote they write in the bottom of the email. I just want to know how they did that. (I don't feel like asking them.) -- Thank you!
Go to options, which is in the upper right hand corner above your email, and select Signature, and then...
When I add a referral link to my signature it causes the email when sent to land in the recepients bulk email instead of the inbox. How do I get it to not do that?
Ask the recipient to add your name and email address to their address book, that way when you send an...
When I got a new email I found a way to have it shown at the bottom of my email format near the signature but now I cannot find any way to get rid of it. The email is now at least 2 years old enough already!!
try deleting the message from the settings, that's what i did
When I send emails, the artwork files that make up my e-signature get attached to the email... This will keep happening in exponential numbers with each ensuing email... How can I get the images to stop attaching?...
it doesnt work
When I insert an image into my signature, and then send someone an email, when they reply to me, it makes it look like there's an attachment, although neither of us attached anything. How do you use a logo in a signature without this happening??
The best solution is to place the logo on a public facing web server and link to it. That way nothing...
how do i get my signature set up on yahoo.com from my email?
In your mail page click on Options then mail options and then signature You should be able to fix your...
It says at the bottom that of the email for yahoo that I can use my signature....How do I get it?
1. Click Option near the right-hand corner. 2. Click signature on the page. 3. Customize it!
I want to sign my name at the bottom of the emails that I send out. (email signature) How do i do that?
In email terms, a signature is not the autograph type of signature as we would use to sign a document...
when i send emails it's say at the bottem to use my signature. i don't know what my signature is. so i want to find out waht it is and change it to what i want it to be.
Go to your mail page and click on Options. The signature link is in there.
I created a signature in ymail, including a mobile phone number. When I create a message the signature shows, but before sending the phone number 'disappears', and I don't think my recipients can see it. I cannot see it when I look for SENT messages
The best thing to do is go to Mobile Mail and see what they say about setting it up.!!! Click on Mobile...
Related Q & A:
- How to set up a signature on yahoo email?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How can I get a picture from my email to my cell phone?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How do i make a signature for when i send an email?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How do I add a link to my email address in my SIGNATURE?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How Can I get a signature on my iPhone?Best solution by email.about.com
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers