How far is Pittsburgh from Philadelphia?
Let’s learn how far is Pittsburgh from Philadelphia. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by Yahoo! Answers.
There are ten answers to this question.
From Philadelphia, how far are the following, in miles (or km): 1. Pittsburg, Pennsylvania. 2. Portland, Oregon.
1. Philly to Pittsburgh is 305 miles (490 km). A one-way trip is about 5 hours on the turnpike. 2. It...
I spent my years of college in Pittsburgh at cmu. Now, I might end up visiting or possibly going to grad school in Philly at UPenn. How does Philly compare to Pittsburgh?
Way better city! Diverse, lots of history, great sports, tons of nightlife, close to NY, Jersey Beaches...
Gettysburg, PA from Pittsburgh is 185 miles. Gettysburg, PA from Philadelphia is 140 miles.
304 miles or about 4 hours 59 minutes.
Related Q & A:
- How far is Chicago from Philadelphia?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How far is Philadelphia airport from the city?Best solution by timeanddate.com
- What are the differences between Pittsburgh and Philadelphia?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How safe is Pittsburgh as a city?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How long does it take to drive from Pittsburgh to Philadelphia and Philadelphia to Pittsburgh?Best solution by wiki.answers.com
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers