How many calories does running burn?
Let’s learn how many calories does running burn. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by Yahoo! Answers.
There are ten answers to this question.
okay i run cross country... but it is mainly to stay in shape...the problem is... i have a short attention span and i get bored on the 7 mile runs...and just want to start walking after about 4. sometimes i'm not tired, but my legs are sore from shin...
running burns about 30% more calories than walking.
Hi, how many calories would I burn running one mile? I'm a 16 year old male, I weigh 130-140 pounds, and I usually run at about an 8 minute mile pace (9 minute for really long ...show more
Walking (brisk) 100 calories burned per mile Jogging 120 calories burned per mile Swimming 100 calories...
I have 12 stairs and I'm about 5'4 and a half or 5'5. I weigh about 125 :( Would I burn fat or gain muscle? I want to burn fat first, then gain muscle. I plan to do it for 7 or 10 minutes for starters and then go up as I burn fat.
Hey thisisweird I understand the problems you've gone through when trying to lose weight, I was in the...
I have fifteen stairs and i ran up them 30 times and down them 30 more times so basically 60 times. how many calories did i burn?? i am 5 foot 2 and weigh in around 109 pounds
Well the time, the pace and your heart rate all play a factor in the amount of joules (calories) your...
Also, how many calories does jogging for 30 minutes burn?
The calories you burn mainly depend on your weight and the distance you cover. The answer to your question...
I am 5 foot 10 and a half inches and weigh 162.3 pounds. If it changes anything I was also dribbling a soccer ball while running these laps, and I kind of alternated between jogging, running, and sprinting. I know it will be hard to tell with my description...
There's no way to estimate how much calories you've burned. It significantly varies between person depending...
How many calories you burn depends on how much you weight. If you weighed 140 pounds and ran up and...
Running a mile burns .75 x your weight (in lbs.) in calories.
If you're 120 pounds and swim laps at a moderate speed for 45 minutes you'd burn about 248 calories...
Related Q & A:
- How Many Calories In Roast Beef?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How many calories will you burn in an hour of tennis?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How many calories would I burn while doing jumping jacks?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How many calories does walking a mile burn?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How many calories does an average 15-year-old burn in a day?Best solution by wiki.answers.com
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers