How many gallons of water does a dishwasher use?
Let’s learn how many gallons of water does a dishwasher use. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by Yahoo! Answers.
There are ten answers to this question.
An average dishwasher uses: 5 - 15 gallons of water per load.
about 9.75 gallons of water or 40 liters per load day
Depending on the brand, dishwashers typically consume 7.5 to 12 gallons (28 to 45 liters) of water per...
Most brands of dishwashers use just over eight gallons of water for one load of dishes.
The average dishwasher uses 15 gallons of water per load. The average toilet uses about 5 gallons of...
8.4 gallons is 31.79745912 liters round it up to 31.7 litters. Chacha!
each toilet flush = 5 g average shower = 25 g brush teeth = 2 g hand wash dishes = 20 g average use...
What the heck kind of dish washer do YOU use? Modern dishwashers manufactured since 1984 use 7 to 1...
Related Q & A:
- How many members are allowed in a Yahoo group?Best solution by answers.yahoo.com
- How many gallons of water are there on Earth?Best solution by Mathematics
- How many gallons of gasoline are used in the United States in one day?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How many years does it take a technical pharmacist to become a pharmacist?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How many rounds are there in a regular PGA Event? And How many rounds are there in a major PGA Event?Best solution by answers.com
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers