How many hours a week do lawyers work?
Let’s learn how many hours a week do lawyers work. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by wiki.answers.com. If neither of the proposed solutions works for you, please see 4 additional links below.
There are six answers to this question.
If they are making min. wage, before taxes, they would have made 23,816.25
Many lawyers often work long and irregular hours, and can work a minimum of 50 hours per week. When...
On average, lawyers work between 50-70 hours per week. Lawyers for large firms routinely work 80-10...
I heard conflicting statements, ranging from 40 to 70+ hours a week. I also read that you start out working many hours but then you work less and get paid more after a few years. Also, how many hours do specific lawyers work, such as corporate, intellectual...
As someone who just graduated from law school and who actually wrote an essay on this topic, I have...
How many hours a week do Corporate Lawyer work? and.. How many times a week average do they get days off?
The working hours of a corporate lawyer varies based on certain factors. If they are required to represent...
Related Q & A:
- How many hours a week can I work as a minor in California?Best solution by lni.wa.gov
- How many hours can a 16 year old work in california?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How many hours can a fifteen-year-old work?Best solution by labor.ny.gov
- How many hours can a 14 year old work?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- In CA, If I work past eight hours a day but do not accumalate fourty hours a week, do I get OT?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers