How many muscles are in a human body?
Let’s learn how many muscles are in a human body. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by Yahoo! Answers.
There are ten answers to this question.
muscles in human body, all of them
The average adult has a total of 208 bones. The number of muscles in the human body varies from about...
Anywhere from 656 to 850 muscles in the body depending on the person. It takes approximately 200 muscles...
there are 600 muscles in the human body and there are,206 bones in the body
Mostly there is 4 muscles and the parts are! First 2 muscles would be on your upper arm of middle near...
There are approximately 650 skeletal muscles in the human body but an exact number is difficult to define...
The number of muscles in the human body varies from about 656 to 850, depending on which expert you...
Related Q & A:
- How can I find out how many GBs I use a month on Internet?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How many people fly on a daily basis?Best solution by Quora
- How many different career fields do human relations and interpersonal skills affect?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How many teeth are on a ring gear and pinion gear on a 1995 crown Vic?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- Does anyone know how many Weight Watchers points a bean burrito or a chicken salad is from Cafe Rio?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers