How much does an average radio DJ make?
Let’s learn how much does an average radio DJ make. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by ChaCha.
There are ten answers to this question.
The average salary for a local radio DJ is rarely more than 1,500 dollars a month, usually paid out...
The average Radio DJ makes $62,000 a year.The average salary for a local radio DJ is rarely more than...
Depends on how much he gets per month.
The average income for a disc jockey is $32,085 a year, depending on the city and state it will vary...
A radio DJ makes $70,000 - $100,000 per year on average.
Simplyhired.com lists the average salary for a radio DJ in the United States as $62,000. Sounds decent...
If you get to the larger markets and bigger companies you could make anywhere from $12-$25/hr.
The average salary for Radio DJ jobs is $62,000. Average Radio DJ salaries can vary greatly due to company...
The average radio DJ makes about $32,000 per year, depending on the size of their market. A show host...
Related Q & A:
- How much does an average Mcdonalds make in day?Best solution by Quora
- How much does an average director make?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How much does the average journalist make?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How much does an average massage therapist make a year?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How much does the average Respiratory Therapist make?Best solution by healthcare-salaries.com
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers