How much does central air conditioning cost?
Let’s learn how much does central air conditioning cost. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by Yahoo! Answers.
There are ten answers to this question.
Our home is 11 years old, and everything functions well. I am not thrilled about our utility costs so was wondering how much it costs to replace existing system with new, energy efficient systems. House 2100 sq.ft. Any ideas?
Looks like a system of about 5 tons (60 kBtu) in capacity if you go by the rule of thumb of 400 sq....
I just bought a house that came with central air unit. It came with the heater, but not the air conditioner. How much dooes it normally cost to buy an air conditioner and install it?
Where do you live? In central Va you'd be looking around 3000 3500
I live in a home with the old gas heater, and there are no vents in the house, and the house was never prepared for central air conditioning at all because it is an old house. So how ...show more
The only way you can find out is to call at least three air conditioning contractors that do installation...
Assuming an already existing central forced heat system.
The costs of this would depend upon: The age of your system - If you have an older AC unit, the installers...
First of all i am a total NOOB when it comes to cars :) I passed my test around 2 months ago and im currently using my dads car. Its a 1997 vauxhall astra :) The heater/air con? has two knobs on the inside. One changes the amount of air that passes through...
Very unlikely it got air con I think it was a option only on the gsi model and only on the phase 2 version...
I drive a 2008 Honda Civic Coupe, for the winter the heater didn't come on, and now the air conditioner won't turn on. It came on for a little bit, but now it completely doesn't work. It's getting warm, and I'd just like to know how much it would probably...
If its not a fuse or wire problem only thing i can think of is the a/c unit is shot and you need a new...
Answer go to coolguys.com
how much do just the central air unit cost
A typical shop might charge between $1200 and $1700 to replace an old, 3-ton air-conditioner.That's...
While it depends on square footage & brand (Trane, Carrier, etc), central air conditioning for a...
Related Q & A:
- How much does an allergy test cost?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How much does a bong stem cost?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How much would a party bus cost?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How much would a black cab cost?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How much does chain link fencing cost?Best solution by homewyse.com
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers